To receive free shipping:
- Buy the required threshold amount of products from the seller offering the discount. When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
- Ship these items to a single address.
- Select Standard Shipping.
- If a claim code is required, after selecting a payment method, enter the claim code in the area "Have any gift certificates or promotional claim codes?", and click the "Apply" button.
- Enjoy free shipping on items shipped to your specified address.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
- If you do not purchase the items added to your Shopping Cart when the free shipping offer is in effect, you will not receive free shipping.
- The promotion applies only to qualifying items purchased from the seller indicated in the offer message. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. For example, if the promotion applies to cookware offered by Amazon.com, the same cookware offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website (e.g. Macy’s, etc.) do not qualify.
- Shipping fees, giftwrap charges, and taxes are not included in calculating purchase amount if the promotion has a threshold.
- Add-on Items require a minimum purchase. See amazon.com/addon for details.
- The Free Shipping promotion applies only to orders shipped via Standard Shipping to a single address.
- If you return items shipped using this promotion, and your order drops below the threshold amount, you may be charged the Standard Shipping fee.
- Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Void where prohibited.