Reading your personal documents on a Kindle has never been easier
- Send personal documents to your Kindle from your Mac.
- Drag and drop one or more documents on to the Send to Kindle icon in your Dock or launch the application and drag and drop one or more documents on to it.
- From any Mac application that can print, select the print menu and choose Send to Kindle.
- From Finder, simply control-click on one or more documents and choose Send to Kindle.
- Choose to save content to Amazon Cloud Drive where you can access, delete, organize, and share it from any web browser or using the Cloud Drive app for PC and Mac.
When you download and install, Send to Kindle will appear on your Dock. Send to Kindle will also appear when you control-click on a file from Finder or in the print dialog of any Mac application.
Content you save to Cloud Drive can be accessed from any Kindle device or using the free reading app on your iOS or Android device. Whispersync of notes, highlights, bookmarks and last page read is available on your Cloud Drive content. Learn more about the Kindle Personal Documents service here.
- A Mac with a 500 MHz Intel processor or faster
- At least 512MB of RAM
- Mac OS X v10.6 (Snow Leopard) or Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion) or Mac OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion)