Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > The Foundation forum

How great will the Zac Brown Band become?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 21, 2009 10:20:51 PM PST
John Crotty says:
I believe by the end of the upcoming decade the ZBB will have a Grateful Deadlike following. Anyone who has listened to their CD The Foundation or has seen them in concert agree that they have seen the future & its name is the Zac Brown Band!!!

Posted on Nov 24, 2009 5:18:06 AM PST
Music Lover says:
I agree!! They seem to be "the real deal". Let's hope they don't let their success go to their heads. I'd hate to see them turn into some slick, over-produced music act. Keep it real, guys!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 24, 2009 4:02:09 PM PST
John Crotty says:
I could be wrong but I don't think success will go to their heads. BTW, I hear the next album is already done & when The Foundation falls off the charts the next CD will be released! SUGGESTION Music Lover: if the ZBB comes to your home town don't miss 'em. When I saw them in NYC recently they blew me away...it felt like a Grateful Dead show, circa 1973. They did a version of The Night They Drove Ol' Dixie Down that was for the ages.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2009 7:58:37 AM PST
H. Lee says:
It's one of the rare find that didn't fall into the over-produced, over-packaged offers lately. Did you notice that even the case is a simple envelope, not a plastic case? Feel very good to start being a loyal fan from the start!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2009 8:01:11 PM PST
John Crotty says:
With the ZBBs nomination for Best New Artist at next years Grammys things may just about be ready to really take off for them! To me, the competition for that Grammy is nonexistant (Keri Hilson, MGMT, The Ting Things & The Silverspun Pickups)!
You make a good point about the simple packaging...everything ZBB seems to do reflect a simpler kind of music.
BTW, if you haven't caught their performance of The Devil Went Down To Georgia on the Country Music Awards head on over to www.zacbrownband.com...it's a must see for any fan of the band!

Posted on Jan 31, 2010 10:26:33 PM PST
John Crotty says:
With the Zac Brown Bands win for Best New Artist at the 2010 Grammy Awards and the opening act for the Dave Matthews Band summer tour it'd be hard not to say that superstardom is on the horizon. What's most amazing about the ZBB is that they've made it to this point the old fashioned way...by touring, touring & more touring (never thought the music would ever see again an artist make it mostly by touring). I firmly believe the ZBB will be playing arenas & stadiums within 3 or 4 years...they're total awesome in concert; not to be missed. Check out The Foundation (Special Edition with 3 Exclusive Live Songs) and Live from Bonnaroo if you'll wanna experience some great live recordings!

Posted on Feb 20, 2010 7:12:30 PM PST
Hatz719 says:
Alright so I've been listening to Zac for about 4 years now and although all of the songs on "The Foundation" were old to me I am happy to see that they finally have gotten the respect that they deserve. Short story, I went to a Zac Brown show in Dallas in 2006, to say show is blowing it up a bit, it was actually about 10 people in a bar. Zac asked the owner of the bar if there was an open mic around and was told there was one down a couple blocks. Zac grabbed his guitar and went to the open mic. I went along with him as well as my room mate from the Army who was actually good friends with Zac. Zac played at that open mic bar with anybody who wanted to join in. By the time his show actually started there were now about 50 people at the bar. These guys give a great show no matter the size of crowd and genuinely love to perform. I Have no doubt that Zac and the boys will continue to get better with time, and I don't believe that they will let themselves become the kind of mainstream pop country crap the likes of Rascal Flatts. I look forward to a new cd by Zac so that I can finally hear some new songs by the. Zac Brown Band is the real deal and deserves all the fame in the world they are as interesting and enjoyable off the stage as they are when they are performing Keep it up guys.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Foundation forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 21, 2009
Latest post:  Feb 20, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Foundation
The Foundation by The Brown Band (Audio CD - 2008)
4.8 out of 5 stars (500)