I see that we can place a whole green apple machine, what other whole fruits will juicer take...
asked by V C. on March 7, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
Please don't place any apples whole, as it is pretty certain that the seeds are toxinogens. Core the apple first, then cram 1/2 at a time. It's essentially whatever fits! Um except apple seeds. Stick those in your backyard!
Purr answered on March 7, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I honestly don't know. Anything without hard skin supposedly.. But I am partial to blending oranges and apples myself so I haven't adventured enough into it yet.
Stacymccallister answered on March 7, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Unless it is a small apple then it will not fit without cutting it
Amazon Customer answered on March 7, 2013

A
Whole apples will only fit through the mouth if vey small. I find that quickly chopping them in quarters works best. Basically anything that is small enough to fit through the opening can be juiced whole. I generally focus on vegetables, so cucumber, carrot, celery, pepper, etc.
Bunkyroo answered on March 7, 2013

A
Hi...The opening is not that wide. You can add whole strawberries, lemons and grapes.I would suggest cutting all fruits and veggies to insure a more complete and smooth juicing process. Plus, when the the items are cut, more can be added at one time.
BRILL answered on March 8, 2013

A
Actually, in my opinion the insert hole is small. I usually have to cut up everything like cucumbers at least in half. This is good for beginner juicers. I'm about to get a larger one myself! Have fun juicing. It definitely gets the job done.
brandyfanforlife answered on March 8, 2013

A
I put all the fruit I want and work for me is the best juicer ever:))
sonia answered on March 8, 2013

A
I put all the fruit I want and work for me is the best juicer ever:))

A
I put all the fuits I want and work for me is the best juicer ever :))

A
I would still cut the apple in half and take out the core, but I juice carrots, strawberries, half a melon, zucchini, spinach, just about anything.. I love it except it sounds like a jet taking off.
patfoto answered on March 9, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product