Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on May 20, 2011
I bought 2 sets of these when I started making my son's babyfood. They are the perfect size for his meals. I make the food, pour it into the cups and let it freeze overnight. Then, I am able to pop the food out of them easily in order to freeze more food before my ingredients go bad. They are also the perfect size for freezing my Sneaky Chef purees for my toddler's meals. I think the tray is a little unnecessary, they're square and fit on top of one another very nicely, so in my opinion, it's a waste of space. I do love the labels that came with them. They have a little tab on them to make it easy to peel off when you're done and they have all come off cleanly with no sticky residue left behind. I have not yet tried to find out if I can get more labels when I run out.
The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is because my orange purees (carrots and sweet potato) discolor the plastic.
on August 23, 2011
I bought these containers after reading the reviews and was looking for something that doesn't take up much space in the freezer. The size is great and the fact that they are bpa free is nice. I sent a container to daycare last week, only to find that it leaked all over my bottle bag and everything was a mess. They may be ok for solids but for anything that has a bit of liquid, if it's not sitting upright, it leaks. too bad.
on May 24, 2011
I think these cubes are perfect for making and storing my daughter's baby food. I ordered one at first but then ordered two more because I like them so much. However, I didn't have the discoloration problem with carrots and sweet potatoes like the other viewer, so I will make sure to wash those cubes out promptly just in case. Also, I put the cubes under warm water to loosen the food rather than use the microwave and it works great. The price is fantastic, too. We went to Target and bought some and for just four cubes the price was $10 - here you get 8 cubes for $6 and they are just as nice. This is all around a great product.
on August 6, 2011
I liked how sturdy these containers looked in the picture and they are a good size with convenient stacking tray. When I use them at home, I have no problem popping them from the freezer to the microwave and they are ready to go. However, when I go out and take a couple in a zipper bag to throw in the diaper bag, I noticed that as we travel, the containers leak like crazy! If I am taking something with high water content, like pureed spinach, all the liquid leaks out because the containers, while they sound like they snap on tight, have no lip on the edge, with the lid pushing straight down onto the bottom. It's not that the lids are coming off or that the containers are being squeezed (they are very sturdy in that way). The liquid just seeps out around the weak seal. I now have to use other containers for on-the-go.
on July 5, 2011
These little cubes are great if you make your own baby food. You can break up the food into one or two ounce portions in each container and either freeze or refrigerate the portions for later use. It's also easy to bring a cube or two in your diaper bag, as opposed to the trays. Finally, you can't beat the price. I'm ordering more.
on July 12, 2011
I make all of my own baby food for my son, therefore I need A LOT of storage containers. I bought 2 of these and then ordered 2 more. They work great, 2 oz size works perfectly so that I can mix and match pre-cooked ingredients (e.g. 2 oz chicken + oz broccoli) or I can give him 2 cans of mixed food.
I looked around a lot before buying these and you cannot beat this price. Plus the quality is great.
I use the trays occasionally, but most of the time I just stock them up on the freezer door.
Love the stickers!
on July 20, 2011
I originally bought 3 boxes of these but my husband accidentally threw away 2 of them before I even opened them, so I bought 3 more. I now have 4 boxes of them. I think they are great! I puree the food, throw it in the container and put it in the freezer. I take out what I need each day and send it to daycare. I like that there is no transferring the food like I would have to do if I made froze food in ice cube trays. It makes it much easier to get things ready in the morning and send to daycare. I also like that they are dishwasher safe but I hand wash them anyways. Ive put them in the microwave for a few seconds at a time and not had a problem, I cant remember if they say microwave safe or not.
The only thing I would change about them is to have the labeling stickers be re-useable. They curl up when I peel them off and cant be used again.
on May 14, 2011
I love these freezer cubes, my son started solids at 4 months and I knew I wanted to make fresh organic homemade baby for for him. I looked at other similar products out there and they were pricier> I was going to buy one of them until I saw these. They are only 6 bucks for 8 containers, which is a great deal. I love that they are stack able, I have devoted a entire shelf in my freezer to my son's food. They are really durable and easy to use. I am going to buy about 4 more to make even more baby food, great buy!
on July 1, 2011
I have used them three times now. They are very easy to clean and take very small space in freezer. And after food freezed, it is quite easy to get those blocks of good out - you just need to twist the edge of the containers, they come right off.

Very happy with my purchase. Well you may need two sets if you intend to prepare lots of good.

I prefer those over ice tray, because I want my baby food get covered up.
on April 27, 2011
I love these. They are the perfect size for my LO that is just starting to eat solid food. They stack up great in the fridge or freezer so they don't take up much room. It says not to microwave them, but I put them in for just 10 seconds and they are fine. I love the labels they come with - they wash off easily. The lids are easy to get off and on - yet very sturdy and durable - a little too small for the dishwasher - but I put them in the silverware tray and they are fine. These are the best ones I have found for making your own baby food.