Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Color: Clear Ring|Style: Cooling Teether|Change
Price:$3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 3, 2009
This is the nicest ring I have ever seen for BPA free and water only filled. Very nice and useful product! Hard to describe but every smaller circle has an abrasion on it and helps with the teething process for a child. (Bumps for little gums to chew on in other words)

I bought this along with the stacking cups (meant for 6 months plus putting them away for him) and the keys. So far my child loves the keys more than the ring cool soothing teether. I am sure in time he will love this item as well. He is only four months old and this is a little heavy for him to hold currently. I love that it's only made out of water and is BPA free!

UPDATE-- NINE MONTHS OLD

my child loves this teether so much I am buying another one. We have the apple teether made by a different company. He doesn't care for that one as much. The apple teether over time seems like there is not enough water. I am buying another one of the green sprout ones because I want one in the fridge at all times and the water in the teether is lasting a very long time for as much as it's been bit on and stuck in the fridge. The teether is going strong!

The Green Sprout stacking cups are a big hit in the tub! They have holes in the bottom of them and shapes that I know I will use with my child in the future for sand and possibly art projects!
on April 21, 2014
I generally like Green Sprouts products and am happy that these have sterilized water inside vs. some sort of mysterious and possibly unsafe gel, but the outer skin is so overfilled with water that they're very firm and not invitingly chewy for my teething 5 month old baby. My son bores easily with these, even when chilled. I also received a markedly different shape of teether than pictured here. They look like thin donuts with 5 equally sized nubs on one side, nothing like little hands. I would have happily overlooked this if the teethers had been more functionally successful.
on October 21, 2013
My boy started teething at 3 mo old and all the teething rings out there have been too big or too textured for his liking. He finally liked this one as the texture is minimal (kind of like goose-bumps) and it doesn't get too too cold when in the fridge. I'm giving it 4 stars b/c he still took some time to figure out how to hold it and munch on it. Also it is not as well hand-shaped as in the picture. The nubs are all the same height and spread across the top half of the ring.
on January 13, 2010
This teether is not flexible enough for a young infant and only at about 8 months can my babies mouth open far enough to comfortably chew on this toy.
on July 12, 2011
I love this teether because it is filled with purified water instead of some unknown gel. My baby does like the shape and loves holding it in both hands, but it's a little big for her mouth (almost 6 months old) so she doesn't really chew on it the way she does her other teethers. Also, it's not meant for the freezer, so it's cool when we take it out of the fridge but temps in our un-air-conditioned house are around 80 degrees and it gets warm fast.

She prefers one of the freezer-safe teethers we got her. She doesn't dislike this one, but she doesn't love it either.

Update: at 14 months old, we've gotten 8 teeth in at this point. Even through her mouth is bigger, she still doesn't love this teether. She'll chew on it for a minute or two and then throw it on the floor.
on April 4, 2012
I got the Ring Cool Soother Teether, Teether Keys, and Infinity Teether. Notice a pattern here? Yes, we are knee deep into teething season around here. She had all 3 of these teethers before I went on my "let's go eco-friendly and therefore safe" kick. I replaced them all with the Green Sprouts eco-friendly brand and am not disappointed. They all boast PVC, BPA, and Phalate-free. They are made in China.

This one can be placed in the fridge to cool it down. It is filled with sterile water, so safe if, heaven forbid, it bursts. I can see how a younger baby would have trouble with it though. It is thicker than the ones they sell like it at Walmart or Target. A baby of an age under 6 months probably would have a difficult time fitting it in its mouth to chew on it. That being said, my baby is 9 months old, has a big mouth (no pun intended) and loves the heck outta this! So glad I found it!
review image
on May 20, 2011
Highly recommend this teether! Green Sprouts is a great company that makes chemical free toys! I bought this early for my 4 month old son even before he was teething and it is one of his favorites! It doesn't stay cool for very long, but is nice and refreshing initially. It is comforting to know he's not sucking on BPA and other harmful things that can leak through most other teethers. Cute shape and color! Easy to grasp for them and easy to clean for you! Great deal overall!
on December 13, 2010
I bought this before our son really started teething. In the beginning it was not a good toy because he had a lot of trouble grasping it. I had expected it to be more pliable like ones I had seen when I was a teenage babysitter. It's a bit thicker than what a 6-month old can grasp or put in the mouth depending on how skilled they are. Now that he's 9-10 months, it's very easy for him to grab and move around. He plays with it for awhile but it's not a favorite. In general, teething rings aren't a big hit with our son. Also, because it's clear, it's not as visually interesting.
on March 17, 2014
Liked these teethers and they were a good price. They stay cold for a while, which is great! One thing that would be better would be an area on the teether that isn't frozen. My daughter's hands get cold when holding it so she doesn't hold it long.
on April 27, 2016
My 7 month old granddaughter loves these Green Sprouts Cool Hand Teethers! The package contains 2 hand shaped teethers. One is pink and the other is purple. They are BPA AND PVC free with only sterilized water inside. The package does say that these should be put in the refrigerator. It doesn't state anything about freezing them, but that's what I have been doing and have had no issues. The teethers freeze quickly and stay frozen for 10-15 minutes. They are easy for her to hold in her little hand. She likes to chew on the "fingers" of the teether. They have little bumps that must feel really good on her gums, too! Highly recommend for teething babies!
review image