4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, simple toy.
Published on November 28, 2009 by Erika Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Made in China...
I had hoped that these were not made in China, as I know that some of Green Sprouts items are made elsewhere...but alas...they are MADE IN CHINA.
Published on December 29, 2010 by Michelle

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, simple toy., November 28, 2009
This review is from: green sprouts Stacking Cup Set, Colors may vary (Baby Product)
These cups are the perfect toy for my daughter. We got them when she was 7-months old, and she loved them right from the start. I love that they are safe and BPA- and phthalate-free, she loves that she can tip over the towers that I keep making for her. These can be a little tricky to stack, since the lip on the bottom of the cup isn't that big, but my daughter doesn't care one bit...I think it just makes them easier and more fun to tip over! Each cup has holes in a different pattern in the bottom of the cup, making them fun at bath-time, as well as different raised shapes. Since there are so many of them, they're easy to split up and take a few in the diaper bag for outings.

I gave this 4 stars (I would have given it 4.5, if that were possible) because they are NOT dishwasher safe. The toxin-free cornstarch resin that they are made out of will warp in the high heat of the dishwasher. So it's a little inconvenient to hand-wash all the little cups when they get dirty, but for me it was worth it to buy a safe and inexpensive toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cups, September 7, 2009
My wife bought these cups because we wanted a set that was BPA, PVC and phthalate free. Can use them in the tub since the cups have holes on the bottom.

2.0 out of 5 stars Made in China..., December 29, 2010
Michelle "Michelle" (Sacramento, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
So I'm dissappointed that although they say they are BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free, they are still made from China...can we trust them? Just saying. Going to see if it's worth returning. AMAZON....Put where it's made on the description!!!

Colors are Peach, light creamy yello, pale green, and periwinkle blue. Size seemed fine, maybe a little on the smaller size, but I wouldn't want them any bigger for tub play. There are 4 small holes on the bottom for water drainage.
Have not tried stacking as I haven't opened the package yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stacking cups DO stack, May 31, 2011
I don't know if the other reviewer meant their baby could not stack them or what, but they stack perfectly if an adult or older kid does it. May be less useful for toddlers to learn to stack, but they fit together well for stacking. I have NO idea why, but my 6 month old LOVES these. Chewing on them, banging them together, spitting up INTO the cup (nice trick!). etc... They have some nice touches. The drain holes are in different and interesting configurations, and the bottoms of the cups have different shapes in raised plastic on them, so even sight-impaired kids would enjoy these, I think, and seeing kids can learn about shapes while playing with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Airplane toys, December 15, 2009
These worked out great as entertainment for our 18 month old daughter on transatlantic flights. We came up with all sorts of quiet games to play with the cup. Stacking and nesting, tea party, counting, matching the colors, and more. Small and compact. Took up no room in our carry on and really kept her busy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stacking Cups Don't Stack, November 24, 2009
JF (California) - See all my reviews
These cups are a disappointment. We ordered them to replace an older set we were given and loved. They looked like an ideal replacement. Unfortunately the lip on the bottom of each cup is too slight for the cups to stack well. Everything else is as we anticipated. We are keeping the cups since they are good for the bath, but we're still looking for cups that stack well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, December 3, 2009
AAK (Wichita, KS) - See all my reviews
They don't stack as well as some cups I have seen. They do stack, they are just a bit harder for my 1 year old. Work well for bath toys too. My daugheter loves them, and the only reason I gave them 4 instead of 5 is because they aren't as easy to stack as other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bath toy, February 12, 2010
Lindsey (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Our daughter has always loved the bath. When she was ready for toys, we went straight to duckies. She liked to suck on the duckies heads, but she never really played in the bathtub until we got these cups. Simple? Yes. Fantastic? Definitely. These have different little holes in the bottom of them, so they sink, float, water drips out slowly, quickly, and she loves to run her fingers under the stream. At 9 months, now she's clapping them together and drinking out of them like a cup (oops! we gotta watch that in the tub!). We have a few more toys that do similar things, but nothing beats the simplicity and versatility of these stacking cups.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 month loves them, December 10, 2010
Essig (Eastern PA) - See all my reviews
My 5 month old loves them. There are enough in this set that if a few end up out of reach or on the floor he still has enough to enjoy. Not sure what other people were talking about with stacking difficulties because the set I received nest perfect. Maybe there were some defects on others.

5.0 out of 5 stars instant favorite, May 20, 2010
L. Lan (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
My 6 month old loves these. They are just the right size for her little hands to grab and turn. She likes to chew on the rims and for some reason hangs onto these much longer than any other toy. I got them initially for the bath but she plays with them all the time everywhere now. She likes them better than her oodles of multicolored, multitextured baby toys.

green sprouts Stacking Cup Set, Colors may vary