Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day

Can our guardian angels really be our deceased loved ones?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 1, 2010 5:58:39 PM PDT
EJ says:
I think so, but so many people disagree with this. They taut bible passages and such, but my personal experiences would tend to make me think that the strange, weird and usually fun activity in my life would be that of my relatives. The main reason I think that is that it is their sense of humor that is the same. Whenever something bizarre happens that I'll attribute to an angel or something a little (not alot) paranormal, I ask myself, "Who would have thought that was fun/funny/meaningful?" And every single time, I can identify which one of my angels would have enjoyed that right along with me. I think this book, Angel On Board is really quite on target. It was fun to read and really fun to appreciate the new level of existence that it gives you a peak into.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2012 7:52:54 AM PST
Humans who have died are not angels; angels are separate and unique beings created by God. A Spirit of a loved one CAN visit and do various things (help, protect, etc), but an Angel would be SENT by God with a purpose (i.e.: protection) or a message...but they are two different spiritual beings.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2012 10:32:50 PM PDT
A Customer says:
You say tomAto - I say tomato. Does it really matter the label if the message gets through? People who are so stressed how Heaven works - first of all - are guessing. Second of all, because of their strong allegiances to these guesses create division in the church, this country and all sorts of places. Stop correcting people. If you find truth in something - look for what to agree with, not what to argue with.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  May 1, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Angel On Board
Angel On Board by EJ Thornton (Paperback - December 1, 1998)
4.4 out of 5 stars (75)