Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Medium-Large|Color: Bubbles/Lime|Change
Price:$12.00 - $655.35

on May 22, 2015
We're in the hospital currently with our newborn, who massacred his face with his little talons in the nursery while the nurses had these off for just a moment while weighing him... We are SO glad we brought these to the hospital, they are adorable, the prints are great, room to grow yet adjustable to skinny 6lb newborn wrists, and most importantly, they stay on and protect his face.
on July 14, 2015
We have used these mittens for two children. They are well made and attractive. However, after washing, the Velcro tab curled backwards, exposing the scratchy Velcro on the underside of the tab (see posted photo). There needs to be either be a longer strip of Velcro to keep the tab down, or maybe put the softer side of the Velcro on the tab so that the scratchy side isn't exposed when it curls back. I will say that these do stay on fairly well!
on December 9, 2014
At 6 months my baby boy developed bad eczema. He is constantly scratching his skin especially at night! We needed to find gloves/mitts that would stay on his hands through the night & that fit his hands. Most mitts are meant for newborns so we were having difficulty finding something in stores. These mitts worked great! I like how soft they are since he constantly rubs his face. They seem pretty breathable as well & stay on! Only complaint is that they develop little lint balls all over due to him rubbing. Not a huge deal, but makes me think they won't last long...
on July 13, 2015
my son has had severe eczema since he was born. We are hesitant to put him on steroids at such a young age so we've been trying every natural and homeopathic remedy. In the mean time we needed a way to keep him from clawing at his face. He would almost gouge his eyes out and look like he fell off a bike :(. We've bought more swaddled than I can remember a d he always finds a way to break free. These mittens are great and allowed us to have his arms free instead of being wrapped up so many hours of the day. I'm happy to report that we don't swaddle him at all anymore. He still scratches some but these mittens are a gym.
on October 16, 2012
These mitts are wonderful. They look great, they're eco-friendly, and they function exactly the way we'd expect! Our 2-month old isn't awake enough yet to engage much with the graphics, but we expect that to happen in due time. The only advice I'd give is to make sure you get the right size. Our little one is 11 lbs and we got the M/L (recommended for 15-22 lbs), thinking they would shrink down to size ... But the size recommendation is spot on. Our gloves are roughly 50-100% too big for him, which isn't a problem for him - the Velcro enclosure can tighten so they stay on just fine for him. But sometimes the extra Velcro material that hangs off (because his wrists are too small for M/L) rubs against my face, and it's uncomfortable when that happens. For him, though, the Velcro is on the back of his hand, and facing away from his thumb, so he doesn't come in contact with the Velcro that sticks out due to our mistake in ordering it too large. We do see that it will be extremely functional when he fully grows into them in several weeks though. We have dozens of other mitts from other companies, and it's easy to see why these are the best on the market!
on December 26, 2014
My son is 4 month old and has eczema, we needed something to prevent him from scratching at night. The mittens fits great, and the fabric is nice and soft, the problems the Velcro is unsafe, and my son ended getting a bigger scratch than ever on his forehead.
on December 7, 2012
We purchased a pair of these because the standard mitts you find in stores were too big for our newborn and kept slipping off while he slept. These mitts stayed on and kept his beautiful face scratch free.
on February 16, 2015
We loved these mitts. Whenever we have another baby we will buy them again. The Velcro was the best past because the regular mitts would slide off. We bought two pairs. These were reversible.
on November 28, 2015
Beware of these mittens!! The velcro is not covered and cut my baby's nose!!! the first few days of use we thought it was a great item, then one day my baby was sitting in her bouncer and she started to scream. We saw a cut and blood on the top of her nose and wondering how she scratched if she had on gloves, She is only 5 months old. We inspected the glove and come to find out the velcro edges sliced her nose:( WE ARE NOT HAPPY AND HOPING THIS DOES NOT LEAVE A SCAR ON HER NOSE!!! I FEEL SO BAD EVERY TIME I LOOK AT HER NOSE, I HAVE BEEN PUTTING ON NEOSPORIN TO PREVENT INFECTION.
review image review image
on February 29, 2016
I bought one pair for my newborn because she kept scratching her face, I was afraid they would be too big and easily fall off but I decided to give them a shot. When she wore them for the first time it stayed on the whole day. The Velcro has never been a problem, it hasn't even touched her skin. The quality of fabric and workmanship is great. I've washed these several times already and it is still in great condition, it's actually softer. These gloves also have enough room for her hands to grow in to. I love them so much I bought a second pair.