Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 27, 2007 3:42:08 PM PDT
L. Krassin says:
I am starting a discussion for personal testimonies of success using hCG for weight loss. I want to keep this thread only for testimonies, so please keep debate for other threads.

I'm 23, an artist, diagnosed with PCOS and insulin-resistance, and have had a lot of difficulty losing weight in the past. In the last two months though, I've been able to lose 32 lbs, 25 of those lbs using the hCG shots (outlined in Dr. Simeon's manuscript that Kevin discusses in the book) for 40 days.
I had a really great experience with this plan... I went from 182 lbs to 157 lbs in 40 days, dropping 24 inches (maybe more, only measured some areas), and went from 33% body fat to 28.5%! My body reshaped like Dr. Simeon's said it would; my favorite result being it took fat off my belly :). This plan really worked for me, and I'm going to do another phase 2 in 6 weeks to lose the last 10 lbs. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 27, 2007 5:27:18 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 15, 2012 9:30:19 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 27, 2007 6:48:47 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 27, 2007 6:50:12 PM PDT
I have found this protocol to be the best 'diet' ever! It helps us lose the weight that we've been unsuccessful at for a long time AND...it teaches us a better way of eating habits for life! I lost 24 pounds, my mom, sis, and brother in law are all in the middle of the diet and have lost 25, 20, and 30 pounds! It is a great protocol...and we should all use what works for us!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 27, 2007 8:55:49 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 29, 2007 1:44:17 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 27, 2007 10:00:45 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 30, 2007 5:59:27 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2007 4:16:26 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 29, 2007 1:44:40 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2007 8:01:47 AM PDT
sofarsogood says:
Hi! I too have lost weight with the Weight Loss Cure and the hcg protocol. I think it's hilarious that this person thinks everyone that has had success with the hcg is a shill for Kevin Trudeau!! I lost 32 pounds and felt great the whole time. I can tell you that the plan works and you have to see for yourself.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2007 2:56:08 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 15, 2012 9:30:32 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2007 4:02:42 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 29, 2007 8:53:32 AM PDT
I just visited the link suggested by the Wet-Blanket in this thread. Salon.com does not mention HGC, pregnyl or human chorianic ganadotropin once in that article, nor do they mention any loss of weight in connection with HCG. So tell me how is that relevant to the discussion at hand???

One thing most of us will agree on, KT is profiteer, a huckster and a convicted felon. This procedure many of us are following, with success I may add, is due to the work Dr. Simeon did to help find a cure for obesity. The only thing KT is/was good for is the light he shed on this procedure.

It may not be the cure, but the procedure sure does work...it's quick, it's rewarding and it may be the only way for millions of people to lose weight and regain the chance for a healthy life. Not everyone is 20 or under with a youth's metabolism. Not everyone is healthy enough to lose weight by exercising. Not one diet and/or regimen is going to work for EVERYONE.

To date, NO ONE has died on this procedure. Chorianic Ganadotropin is not toxic in any way...it is a hormone that many us no longer have in the amounts we need to maintain a healthy weight. Many studies are being performed on HCG...one concerning a therapy for cancer, as the Wet-Blanket was told on another forum. Oh, yes, your signature is your immature heckling and unbounded ignorance. I recognized you from your first post. If anyone is a shill, it would be you.

You have no right to force your unfounded ignorance on people who are looking for help. Until you've been there and done that, keep your malignancy out of our faces and off this thread.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2007 5:14:38 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 15, 2012 9:30:52 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2007 8:34:15 PM PDT
Karen says:
Hello all,

I am another success story. I have lost 24# in Round 1 after fighting the weight battle for the last 10 years. God bless Dr. Simeon! No matter how much vitriolic rhetoric those people spew (shovel), it can't substitute for the absolute truth of personal experience. There are now hundreds of people online sharing their struggles and then their good news. Yahoo is full of them. We aren't the ones being paid, but rather the "shills" for the FDA...or worse!

Blessings,
Karen

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2007 10:27:10 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 29, 2007 1:44:41 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2007 12:49:23 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 29, 2007 5:58:14 PM PDT
WARNING TO ALL....

The poster posing as "Kevin Trudeau Is A Convicted Felon" or the false "hypoxic" is an ignoramous who knows nothing about the protocol. NO ONE HAS DIED on this protocol or been injured. Dr. Simeon's protocol was in wide use in the 50's and 60's and he is not considered a quack. There are many doctors and clinics in the U.S. who will treat obesity with HCG today. HCG is commonly used in Europe to deal with obesity issues. In the U.S. HCG is no longer recommended as a weight loss agent due to a poorly run study done by an army captain in 1962. In Dr. Simeon's manuscript, he also says it does not directly contribute to weight loss, but causes an effect within the body system to release adipose fat combined with a very low calorie diet. It does work, it's safe and hundreds of people have and are using it.

If we were shills, we'd be getting paid for each post...we are not paid shills and THIS IS NOT ABOUT Kevin Trudeau. It's about the protocol THAT WORKS!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2007 1:35:00 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 29, 2007 1:44:41 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2007 5:39:39 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 29, 2007 5:47:21 PM PDT
L. Krassin..glad you started this discussion...for those who haven't made up their minds...the rest really don't care...we who have used the HCG protocol well before Kevin wrote his book, know of the possitive affect on weight loss. This cure has been around for over 40 years.. In the 70's I lost over 50 pounds in less than two months....after kids and a stressful divorce it had come back plus more....knowing that I will be on the protocol for a longer period of time with more to loose, I opted for the 125 units sub q daily and took the 800 calorie option as it fits better for the longer period of time. I didn't measure inches but my pants fall down very easily on this first round...I swim and had to change suits as the other one was hanging down in the rear several inches...I didn't loose drastically but did loose 25 pounds....which the nurse at school told me would be easier on the heart than so much at once...I am pleased with that and on phase 3 now to maintain for the 6 weeks before starting another round....It will take me the complete year to get it all off again but I am determined to keep it off this time...Before, it was thru a doctor friend...ex is a doctor . Now I do my own mixing and shots as well as get my own meds...I still see his partner as my phyician, and he ran all the tests needed to be sure I was well enough to do this protocol with no problems...so even tho I am not under his direct care for it, he knowa what I am doing and watching to see the results. There are just too many of us on the hcg protocol having success....they cannot keep us down...but WE will keep our weight down in spite of THEM!!!!! I have ordered three copies of Kevin's books from here and passed some on for others to read....Thank you amazon for the great prices.....

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2007 8:56:08 PM PDT
Tranquilart says:
I am just now reading the testimonials posted here. How long have you been on the program and do you mix your product daily or??? I am starting tomorrow and am interested in what to expect. Thanks for the positive postings...they motivate me.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2007 9:16:00 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 24, 2007 3:19:04 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2007 7:20:45 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 15, 2012 9:31:11 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2007 7:24:30 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 15, 2012 10:14:10 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2007 7:52:36 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 24, 2007 3:19:04 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2007 9:41:35 AM PDT
heathrod651 says:
Care Bear...I am sorry, but out of thousands of people that are currently doing this protocol, you are the only one that I have heard getting sick from it. That's fine if you want to continue thinking it's a scam, but in my experience that is not true. Nothing anyone says to you will change your mind, that's fine, but just because it didn't work for you or your cousin doesn't mean it's a scam. Did you ever consider maybe you got something other than actual hCG? There is no way that real hCG could make you ill for weeks, unless you are allergic to it. I'm not by any means calling you a liar...I just question what you were taking that made you so sick.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2007 10:52:41 AM PDT
L. Krassin says:
I agree with heathrod in response to Care Bear's claim that hCG made her sick... hCG is a natural pregnancy hormone, and the only way it would make you sick is if your body naturally rejects that hormone. Or if the substance you received was not actually hCG.

I also want to congratulate and thank everyone who has posted a success story in this thread... there are some people we can't convince of our weight loss, but we know personally of our success and that's what really matters.
However, because I know of the heartache of not being able to lose weight and how effective this plan is, I truly am passionate about reaching as many people as possible that this could help.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2007 2:28:47 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 15, 2012 9:31:24 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2007 3:13:00 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 30, 2007 6:04:08 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2007 11:25:08 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 31, 2007 1:45:37 PM PDT
Mona Mo says:
I know a lot of people think KT is out for just the money, but if it weren't for him bringing the protocol to light, we would have never heard of the protocol. He says in his book that it is NOT his discovery, he says in his book that he went to jail, he is not hiding this from anyone! And also, you can get his books on his website and on the infommercials for FREE, just pay the cost of shipping and handling! I got both books (Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About) for $18! I know shipping alone is not that much, but come on! We have to pay someone to package and ship them, right? He may be making millions, but he is also putting his money where his mouth is. He puts his own money out there to keep up his website, to continue to bring us this valuable information and most importantly, blowing the whistle on the FDA, FTC and big pharma. Who else is stepping out there saying what he is saying? I would like you to know that I AM on the protocol, losing one to one plus pounds a day, feeling great and LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT. To Care Bear, sorry to hear that you were sick, but what exactly do you mean? Throwing up? Fatigue? Bleeding Ulcers? I would like to know more and also, someone mentioned maybe you didnt really get HCG at all... HCG being so hard to get and people so desperate to get it just sets up all kinds of opportunities for the WRONG kind of people to sell bad product to make a buck. BE CAREFUL, but if you get the real thing, be prepared for the best experience of your life. Good luck to you, I hope you don't give up!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  216
Total posts:  1114
Initial post:  Jul 27, 2007
Latest post:  Apr 22, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 79 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About
The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About by Kevin Trudeau (Hardcover - April 10, 2007)
2.4 out of 5 stars   (689)