Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
right or left handed. This may be a stupid question, but can this mouse be used right handed? all of the pictures make it appear as though for left handed.
asked by Chance Taylor on December 14, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
The nostromo is specifically made to replace the "W,A,S,D" section of your keyboard with a more ergonomic design. It is not really a mouse, and it is made to fit your left hand.

Hope that helps!
Erin answered on December 26, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
And now I'm far less interested in buying it. Thanks for clarifying that though.
James Duke answered on January 29, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is certainly an upgrade over using a standard keyboard with gaming! Buddy of mine is left-handed and has no issues using the nostromo with his left hand. There is a thumb stick that can be used for movement (emulates arrow keys).
I use this device for StarCraft 2, World of Warcraft, and Diablo 3. The hotkeys are wonderful and once you get used to having this, there is no going back.
Luke20333 answered on May 22, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It's designed for use with the left hand. It's not reversible (which would have been awesome design). You can use it right handed. It's not quite as ergonomic. In that position it's also missing a key that your pinky would use. Instead your pinky would hit the scroll wheel.
Renegade Knight answered on November 22, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Nostromo is not a mouse - it's designed to replace the keyboard with a designed-for-gaming movement and keybinding device. It's meant to be used in tandem with a mouse in your right hand. I've been using this setup for several years for numerous game types, and find it to be far more ergonomic for extended gaming. The Nostromo especially shines for MMORPGs, where WASD movement complicates using the large number of available abilities.

For the casual PC gamer, this device might be overkill.
Carter Harvey answered on August 11, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This is for left handed people only.
Christian P. answered on December 31, 2012
Comments (3) | 4 of 16 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product