Customer Discussions > Eclipse (Twilight) forum

Who is happy that jacob and bella kissed? lolz yey!!!!!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 29, 2007 5:37:26 PM PDT
selena says:
i love wen they kiis 1st bella didnt want 2 but the she kissed him like she can never kiss edward lolz i'm happy happy happy and omg every1 is going 2 hate me cuz i liked wen they kissed lolz but who care love it love it love it lolz oh well wat do u think?? i think i know lolz

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2007 11:23:21 AM PDT
Alice says:
nah. im not mad. im mad that jacob wouldnt stop when bella obviously didnt want to kiss jacob. but i really dont care. except that im mad at jake for tricking bella into kissing him at the end. but bella really did love him, so mabey it was supposed to happen.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2007 3:05:11 PM PDT
WereGirl says:
I liked the part where Jacob took Bella home and was boasting to Charlie. Then I liked when Bella told Emmett she punched a werewolf in the face.
I didn't mind the kiss though (actually I was kinda happy for jacob) but was (or more like felt like i was supposed to be) mad at jacob for being so forceful at the end. I didn't think that was fair.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2007 7:09:39 PM PDT
mmm i was kinda sad when she kissed him back. but i mean...she does love him but nothing like she lves edward

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2007 7:58:50 PM PDT
WereGirl says:
yeah, I get what you mean.
I was kinda depressed when Bella admitted she loved Jake and then still chose Edward, I mean, she gave Jake hope and everything, then kinda dumped him.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2007 8:45:54 PM PDT
Sue Chalmers says:
I also love it when people make me kiss them because they're going to kill themselves if I don't. Thats just great!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2007 11:59:42 AM PDT
Truth? Nope, was not thrilled about the Jacob/Bella kiss at all. One, the "kiss" seemed forced by Jacob - it wasn't fun to imagine a guy physically force himself on a girl. Two it seemed forced by SM - I just didn't see the groundwork for passion and romance between Jacob/Bella in New Moon, so there was no romantic epiphany to be had in Eclipse. Bella "loved" Jacob in New Moon but wasn't "in love" with him. These "kisses" definitely took me by surprise, and not in a good way - sorry.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2007 11:27:48 PM PDT
Vickywah says:
I love Jacob.
I ship Jacob/Bella as well but I don't think she deserves him, she loves Edward and it'll only hurt Jacob more. I want him to love someone else who won't mess him up like Bella would.

Posted on Dec 27, 2009 8:51:21 AM PST
I was so mad when they kissed! She claims to be so in love with Edward and she kissed Jake back. How is Edward her soul, her reason for living?

She doesn't deserve either one as far as I'm concerned after this. I don't like Bella at all after she cheated on Edward and kissed Jack back. She wants an eternity with someone she can't even be faithful to? The way she hangs all over Jake to, laying on him, holding hands, hello you don't do that when you have a boyfriend. Bella is very selfish and cares about herself more than Edward or anyone.

Posted on Feb 26, 2010 5:42:46 PM PST
Bookd says:
I don't understand how anyone could dislike Jacob's character. He was completely used and led on by Bella. I truly believe the author tried to make him look bad with all that kissing nonsense, because he was breaking out as the better choice. Bella's the character I disliked after reading Eclipse, not Edward OR Jacob.

Posted on Mar 12, 2010 6:49:37 PM PST
30h!3 says:
nope

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2010 2:48:52 PM PDT
Auj says:
I'm with you, Jody. I think SM made a big mistake here. She compromised the Bella character.
Bella cheated on Edward. I liked what Rob Pattinson said about this: He "wouldn't have taken Bella back after she cheated on him (Edward)."

Posted on Aug 25, 2010 11:41:22 PM PDT
Cassie says:
Right... Bella disgusts me. Its from one guy to the next, giving them her heart and soul, then backstabbing them by choosing the other. -.- make a choice already...

Posted on Aug 16, 2011 12:15:19 PM PDT
IMO Jacob was used badly until Bella finally kissed him in Eclipse....Then, she treats him badly again. The poor man is in agony after getting half his body crushed (due to his fighting to protect her!) and she breaks up with him...Once again, choosing "dead man walking"! I cannot stand the character of Bella. She is just clueless. What person in their right mind would choose death (if they are not suffering with great depression) over life? Who would leave their family and friends forever so she could be with someone who feels like an ice cube? Come on!!! Seriously????
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Eclipse (Twilight) forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Sep 29, 2007
Latest post:  Aug 16, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)
Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) by Stephenie Meyer (Paperback - August 4, 2009)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (2,680)