Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
I have Revo DVR system can I connect this camera to my DVR?
asked by Elite Rewards Boa on September 28, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Unfortunately, no. DVRs like that only accept analog video cameras, and these Aircams are entirely digital (most IP cameras are).

These require much more technical know-how to install. Also, note that these cameras do not have night vision, so they may not be suitable for your purposes anyway.
B. Pearce answered on September 28, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am not familiar with that DVR. I suggest that you refer to the Ubiquity Forum. These Cameras do not follow the typical standards that are used by most Network cameras that you see in the marketplace. They are really made to operate with Ubiquity's DVR software. http://forum.ubnt.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70
John D. Snoddy answered on September 28, 2012

A
I do not think so, as this is an IP camera; not sure if your Revo supports it. You should check Revo though.
Pra answered on October 1, 2012

A
No, IP cameras use NVR systems.
K. Kuttenkuler answered on January 31, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product