Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
I have a Sony kdl-52w5100. Will it work with this?
asked by J. Hill on November 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
I am not familiar with the tv model number , but the box the mount comes in is 8 inches by 13 inches. It is put together with screws to make the pictured mount. If you are using a large tv there is a extension bracket that you need to add on where the tv mounts onto the wall mount. I was going to use it for a 52 inch sony but it doesn't look like it will fit, and the mount does not look in my opinion strong enough. I decided to use it on my 46 inch tv instead. It just did not look strong enough for a 52 inch tv.It was cheap enough to buy, and try and for the price it was a good buy.
Clyde K answered on November 15, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i'd imagine so, it seems to have a lot of openings for diff. model tv's.
robert m. answered on November 15, 2012

A
It will work for most TVs up to 65". As long as the lag screws are in the wall studs the bracket will hold.
Jeff Geyer answered on November 15, 2012

A
Yes, it will support a television of that size and weight. I have been very impressed with how sturdy this system is and the flexibility built into this model.

I highly recommend this product.
Kevin R. Mullins answered on November 15, 2012

A
hi im no expert but if there are screw holes on the back of the tv then yes I think it will,
its rated for alot heavier than your tv based on what I saw on amazon. and crutchfield says its wall mountable. Go for it I think It will work! Good Luck.
wayne-o answered on November 15, 2012

A
It will work on your TV. The mount is multi-variable in terms of connection points. I recommend making a pattern from a large piece of brown paper or cardboard so that you get the attachment to the TV in the proper holes for the height you are attempting to achieve. Otherwise, you can trial and error the mounting points, but that involves lifting the TV on and off the wall for each trial. As mentioned, make sure you get a strong and secure mount of the wall portion to studs behind your wall.
Net Shopper answered on November 15, 2012

A
It should, it is a universal mount. I can not promise it to work though.
Amazon Customer answered on November 15, 2012

A
I Check for you on sony offical web. This mount absolute fit your SONY kdl-52w5100.
Jim Ferin answered on November 22, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 15, 2012 3:55:29 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product