Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
asked by prisrob on November 4, 2005
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 40 answers
A
Amin Lalji answered on November 21, 2005
Comment | 9 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Howard Lynch answered on January 12, 2006
Comment | 15 of 15 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Brenda Hastings Gongora answered on November 28, 2005
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am a reader. It takes a lot to take my breath away. This book did it. The best book I have ever read? I'd say it is in the top ten. It is simply stunning.
S. Friedman answered on November 24, 2005
Comment | 6 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would not rank any book the best I have ever read. However, Kite Runner is among the best and perhaps the most memorable.
Bookworm Plus answered on December 15, 2005
Comment | 8 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
LeeAnn Healey answered on April 30, 2006
Comment | 9 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Gwynne answered on April 15, 2006
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I didnt even know you could reply to these but saw your post and had to. This really is one of the best books that I have ever read and the best that Ive read this year. I didnt think I would like it but couldnt put it down. It's a moving story that broadened my views on Afghanistan and countries like it and enlightened my understanding of americans of this decent. This book also made me reflect on my own moral issues and what inspires them in me.
Tania M. Aloma answered on July 22, 2006

A
I place this book in my top books of all time category... I too would never say any book is the "best" I've ever read. But this one, I couldn't put down, and that's as good as it gets.

I finished the book with a deeper understanding of Afghanistan and her people. That in itself is an accomplishment because I am a typical American who gets what the media spoons out on a daily basis. For that I am grateful to Khaled Hosseini. Even more, I fell in love with Afghanistan. "Bravo" Mr. Hosseini!
cowboy18 answered on December 4, 2006

A
Dee Van answered on March 24, 2007
Comment | 8 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

See all questions about this product