I have a question about Modern Warfare 2

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 27, 2010 6:52:28 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 27, 2010 6:55:11 AM PDT
Ashern says:
Well, in-general, the first thing I want to ask is: How is this game on console?

I played the original MW on PC and loved it, and now I am this close to buying it for PS3, but its the constant thought of "Is it going to be hard to kill someone with a controller?"

I've played Team Fortress on console, from the Orange Box, and I love the controls, it's easy and not-so-competitive.

I actually love Team Fortress, on there when someone keeps killing you, its fun to kill them back...It's not serious to the point of you wanting to go outside and shoot someone (Even though I've never had those thoughts @_@), but its just a fun, die, respawn, kill, die again type of game...Which is fun!

Then I also think back to why I stopped playing MW1 in the first place; for one thing the constant "I'm better than you, you're noob, I'm prozar" was annoying, and I found myself angry...even when I got off the game.

So, again, How are the controls for Console MW2? And is the constant "I need to kill that guy because he makes me mad" thought there? I know its an FPS, but I also don't want to relive that part of my life lol.

I want to know this because I could get 2 games for the price of one, like Tekken 6 and Resistance 2 or things like that, or maybe FFXIII, Heavy Rain or Madden '10...

I just don't want to waste my money on angry thoughts, thank you.

Posted on Apr 28, 2010 1:25:24 PM PDT
it's great!!!! i've retired from halo 3 because of mw2. i wont play halo again until reach..... or at least the reach beta on may 3rd!!!!!

Posted on Apr 28, 2010 2:48:02 PM PDT
MR. J says:
Well, you should definetly get it on a console, because you'll get a different experience when playing it. I think playing on a controller is much better than a keypad. The controlls are easy use and have many settings you can change, such as default, tactical, lefty etc. It is much funner and rewarding to kill someone on a console, because using a controller is more challenging, than just scrolling a mouse and clicking on them.

In reply to an earlier post on May 1, 2010 7:57:57 AM PDT
Ashern says:
Lol, well thanks...I rented MW2 and its 100% better than I thought it would be, even with slight-high ping I can kill people in multiplayer.

The controls are great, their quick so its not sluggish...I like this game alot!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 27, 2010
Latest post:  May 1, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Playstation 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Playstation 3 by Activision Inc. (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (780)