does this have a warranty----how long of a 3d video can you shoot==== Can I play this video in 3d on my 3d tv
asked by Cindy Webb on March 6, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
You can shoot 3D video until the card fills, but only if is a fast card. Yes, you can stick your card directly into the TV. Better to have a computer hooked up to your 3DTV. Use free Stereo Movie Maker and post to You Tube. See other's work there.
John Toeppen answered on March 6, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
it has warranty ,,, the duration is dependent on the size of the memory. you can play it on 3D TV. quality is really bad with indoor light ..
Abdullah M Alotaibi answered on March 6, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it has a warranty, you can only record short movies (seconds). You can play video on your 3D TV.
Connected answered on March 6, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes, but I never used the warranty, I dropped the camera more than three times. I video could be recorded like 11 minutes, if I'm not really sure. You can play it your 3D TV you if you use the cable to connect it direct to HDMI input.
Marcus C. answered on March 7, 2013

A
I since do not have the camera anymore. Although, I do remember that the length of the video is limited by the size of the memory card. You can get some pretty beefy sd cards. I got a 16gb sd card from amazon for about $50, and it held at least a thousand regular pictures and several hundred 3d pictures and a decent amount of video. You can play the video on a 3d tv granted you have an hdmi cable. The warranty is limited, and the camera is very fragile.
Jeffrey answered on March 14, 2013

A
I don't know if it has or not a warranty. I've purchased my camera a year ago and it is working perfectly. You can shoot a few seconds of 3d video. I don't know if you can play videos or not in a 3d tv, but i know the camera generates 3d files with a MPO extension. May be this can help you to find out if your 3d tv supports or not this format
Someone answered on March 6, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›