Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch, Wi-Fi) 2012 Model
Used & New from: $75.95
I´m having problems with the screen. I´ve bought this tablet in US 4 month ago, now I am in Argentina. Can I use the warranty here?
asked by Guido Carricato on May 15, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
vote
Try contacting Amazon if you bought it through them. I have had my Samsung tablet since Nov. 2012. What kind of problems are you having with the screen? The only problem I had was after the first week, the screen froze. I held the power button down for a minute. Then it shut down. Then I turned it on again with no problem.
John Kostovich answered on May 16, 2013

A
vote
The warranty is on the tablet and should be honored regardless of where you live. Call them (Amazon or Samsung) and they sure will tell you. Hope this helps.
Bikermimi answered on May 16, 2013

A
vote
The one year warranty is with Samsung. I suggest going to their website and contacting their Help Desk. They have a phone number as well as online chat.
L. M. Martindale answered on May 16, 2013

A
votes
I'm affraid to tell you that I don't know... I've also bought recently a Samsung Galaxie Tab 2, and I live in Montevideo. Thanks god I had no problem, but when I buy this kind of stuff abroad, I try to choose good quality and renouned brands, realizing that in case of mal function, I will probably have to pay for the service, even during the garantie period. I bought many things in the US (cameras, cellulars, notebooks, etc.) and I 've been lucky up today ... But I know that in case of a failure, it won't be esasy to get the suff repaired, even paying, and that probably it won't be worth to send it back to the States to get it fixed. Anyway, I'm still taking the risk
Perez Gallinal Andres answered on May 15, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›