Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale
hdmi port The product desciption for this laptop says that it has a hdmi port but the images only show a vga port. Does anyone know if this laptop actually has a hdmi port or is that just a typo.
asked by James on January 16, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
According to Acer's own product page, this has both HDMI and VGA. I can't see the HDMI port either, except that there are two ports on the left hand side of the unit that I can't identify. But they seem to be vertically aligned. Maybe one is ethernet and the other is HDMI?
AmaAddict answered on January 20, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Based on the symbols next to those ports I believe that they are power and Ethernet.
James answered on January 20, 2012

A
AmaAddict answered on January 21, 2012

A
I looked at the pictures on Acer's website. They have an hdmi port next to the usb port on the left side. I guess whoever put the pictures up for this laptop accidentally used an older model.
James answered on January 21, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product