Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 12.0, English (Old Version)
Used & New from: $29.50
Are the headsets that comes with all of the new Dragon programs still lame and not wireless yet?
asked by diane on March 21, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Hi Diane,
Still lame - not wireless! - WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY & ST-UP TIME.
Michelle-Philadelphia
Michelle Butler answered on March 21, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The headset is not wireless, cheap one but have the job done. You can use iphone or android phones as wireless microphone via wifi.
Txema Rodriguez-Abollo answered on March 21, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Dragon should be ashamed for wasting the time of people with disabilities trying to make the cheap headset work. So much better for them not to include one and charge $2 less. Hours and hours of tears and frustration with my child that we won't get back, and that set him up feeling like he would be a failure for life because this adaptive technology wouldn't work and was his only chance. I can't wait for something better to kick them out of the market.
Louis Calderon answered on March 21, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Utterly, completely, totally lame. We bought two other headsets in a fit of desperation, one $30, one $50, both work perfectly well.
Louis Calderon answered on March 21, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use a lot of headsets for gaming and work related applications. The one that comes with dragon is good quality, but it is not wireless. You can integrate your own wireless headset though.
Sarah Stagner answered on March 21, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›