Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 25, 2010 7:42:26 AM PDT
Sowers of Discord-Single Combo
Objective: Kill all Enemies without resetting the Hit Counter
I don't have the relic- Coin of Plutos. And can't figure out what to do hear? can anybody help? Do I have to replay over and get this Relic. I'm really stuck!

Posted on Jun 25, 2010 3:23:58 PM PDT
spam with holy, the relic isn't required, it just expands the hit counter timer a second or two before resetting.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2010 7:24:52 PM PDT
thanks, I get it now. I already started back in limbo,, this time I'm looking for everything.

Posted on Jul 28, 2010 5:32:06 PM PDT
whatever says:
Yea, I'm stuck there too, its surrounded by Wisconsin, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri and Iowa.
If anybody knows how to get out, please let me know.

Posted on Jul 28, 2010 10:25:50 PM PDT
So Illinois , can't really be Hell. I grew up on the country, in Maryland. Now I live in Long Beach, Ca. Near Downtown. I hate city living. All it takes is one or two A-holes to move into the neighborhood and it's Hell. This was a nice quiet street, now we got a guy with his Base stereo in his car shaking everybody's windows and waking you up at 3 am, and A Mexican Family that just moved in next door ,into a one bedroom , 4 adults/4 children, screaming and making a ruckus with their 5 cars, now that's Hell!!!!!

Posted on Aug 16, 2010 11:47:52 AM PDT
AZ Gardener says:
Almost makes you appreciate homeowners associations.. Almost..

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2010 8:35:08 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 6, 2010 8:36:47 PM PDT
''Base stereo in his car shaking everybody's windows and waking you up at 3 am''

haha, sounds like what I do, wake the whole block up
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jun 25, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 6, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about