Post here if you received a shipping confirmation, with tracking

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 160 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 4, 2012 8:34:56 AM PST
nasty naz says:
Just updated my shipping to 1-day. Taking off Wednesday so I want to make sure it's delivered on Tuesday.

I'll reply as soon as I can confirm it has shipped.

Thanks!

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 8:55:10 AM PST
Howsare says:
I thought when you update your shipping speed you move your spot on the list so if lets say you were 10th in line you are now dead last priority wise. My bad if I am wrong but I remember people used to say do not change your shipping speed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 9:04:06 AM PST
H. Amireh says:
I sure hope im not dead last lol. But all orders should arrive on the estimated delivery date

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 12:28:53 PM PST
M. Lisowyj says:
My LE is now "Shipping Soon"

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 2:07:05 PM PST
Burhan Hamid says:
My LE order's shipping status is also "Shipping Soon" now.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 2:35:23 PM PST
H. Amireh says:
My LE still says not yet shipped and i have one-day shipping :(

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 2:37:44 PM PST
C. Hernandez says:
Can anyone help me I've got my copy ready for November 6th but I have not received a email confirmation about it.?

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 3:39:34 PM PST
Ronai Sanzer says:
my L.E. is now Shipping Soon.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 4:59:10 PM PST
Pibe38 says:
Same here. Mine was recently changed to Shipping Soon.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 5:07:04 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
LE and console saying "Shipping Soon" here as well. Prima Game guide still "Not yet shipped". All of these will most likely ship tomorrow night and arrive early Tuesday morning.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 5:58:29 PM PST
I have LE pre-ordered since May, and never changed the Prime 2 Day shipping. The shipping estimate is still Tuesday the 6th. It still says " Not Yet Shipped ". I will be very upset if I dont get my game on the 6th.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 6:07:54 PM PST
I was told today I should get my LE copy on Tuesday. Mine hasn't shipped, but usually they don't ship union the day before. As long as I get the game Tuesday, I'm good.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 6:24:23 PM PST
L. Akridge says:
My order now shows delivery estimate for the 8th.
Ordered on May 17th with Prime 2-Day shipping.
Also got an email on June 9th stating that my shipment would be there on release day, November 6th.
This is going to be disappointing...

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 6:27:27 PM PST
H. Amireh says:
Mine says Not yet Shipped and i ordered on October 11. Maybe its because i changed my shipping option a week ago.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 8:04:38 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
Shipped! Delivery estimate is still Nov 6th, but it may actually get delivered faster.
Both my LE console and LE Halo 4 are on the way. Prima guide now says "Shipping Soon".

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 8:06:23 PM PST
B.L says:
Amazon doesn't ship anything on Sundays, so it will be processed/overnighted on Monday and get to you Tuesday.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 8:08:00 PM PST
I am about to change my damn delivery option from 2 day "release day delivery" to 1 day delivery. i am starting to flip the **** out my Halo 4 Limited edition console is still saying not yet shipped. it's not even being processed ffs. If i don't get my LE h4 console release day i may just go mental.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 8:15:15 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
Ship Carrier: UPS
Tracking ID: (Redacted)
Latest Event: Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier - November 4, 2012 10:33:31 PM

Not saying that you're wrong or anything, just saying that they shipped mine already. Copy/paste above.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 9:09:07 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 4, 2012 9:10:19 PM PST
B.L says:
Well Amazon could get in quite a bit of trouble if there orders arrive to houses before release date. I was ordering an hdmi cable about 22 minutes ago I selected one day shipping and they said it will be here tuesday.

Anywho, my LE just changed to shipping soon. My standard edition though is still saying "not shipped."

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 10:09:22 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
It's doubtful that Amazon will get into much trouble for breaking the street date. If they were a smaller game company, maybe, but as it stands probably not. Actually, I would be the one who gets screwed if I play the game early, the time stamps would predate the 6th and I'd get banned.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 10:34:52 PM PST
Mine was shipped by fedex from Walmart. I have the tracking number. On the last update it was less than 400 miles from me.
It'll be here Tuesday morning.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 4:33:56 AM PST
Pibe38 says:
Mine shipped too. Received shipping confirmation e-mail at 6:20 AM EST this morning.

The e-mail from Amazon still indicates that it will be delivered tomorrow. However, UPS only indicates that a label was created so no estimate yet.

For those that got a shipping confirmation yesterday, it didn't actually ship yesterday. They just get ahead by creating the labels and getting them ready for shipment. Then everything is given to UPS today.

Mine was shipped via UPS Ground from SC to FL.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 5:38:04 AM PST
Chris Herman says:
i had to update my payment method and now my delivery date is the 8th? but yet i order for 2 day/release date back in june?

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 5:52:18 AM PST
Pibe38 says:
Don't quote me on it, but I believe if you get an e-mail on the day of shipping about having to update your method of payment then you lose your place in line for shipping.

Your best bet would be to contact Amazon as soon as possible and see what they say.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 6:04:49 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 6:07:31 AM PST
H. Amireh says:
Yesss finally it says shipping soon! Still not shipped yet though.

For people wondering, I ordered it on October 11, and just last week i changed my shipping option to one-day shipping.

Now im sure, the later you pre-order it, and if you change your shipping option, that WILL move back your place in line.

For the people saying its been shipped, when did you place your order???
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  72
Total posts:  160
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Halo 4 Limited Edition -Xbox 360
Halo 4 Limited Edition -Xbox 360 by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (180)