Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1-Inch, Wi-Fi) 2012 Model
Used & New from: $158.00
how do i add galaxy tab 2 as a device
asked by Amazon Customer on October 23, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Hi to add the Galaxy tab as device all you have to do is download from Samsung the software called "Samsung Kies" once you install that (it may take a while) you just plug the device and it should be available in your computer to drag and drop files and so on. NOTICE you will not be able to charge your device until you turn it off while is plug in to your computer once is off you should be able to charge it with your computer this is a common issues that you can search in google i found this the hard way... it is just the way it is :-)
emmericdel answered on October 24, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As my friend said, just install Kies, set your preferences, and you're done.
It will start automatically once you connect your device and will do all the synchronization you setup during the installation. It will also recommend software updates whenever they are available.
Mohammed A Agla answered on October 24, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks - I will do this! Actually - my question was truncated - I was trying to get Amazon to recognize the device. (It had no problem with my 2 Kindles.) I ended up downloading their App Store for Android to my computer, putting it in my Dropbox (great software!) and then using Dropbox on the Samsung to download and install it. (Dropbox came with the Galaxy Tab 2.)
Amazon Customer answered on October 24, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm assuming you're using the Tab 2 as a USB device so you can drag and drop as the other people that answered states and should work. I've been working on the 10.1 Note...
sam02135 answered on October 24, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›