Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

how do I do amazon's price guarantee?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 24, 2008 11:37:07 AM PDT
K. Swenson says:
please let me know

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2008 2:02:30 PM PDT
B. Ferguson says:
Go to the help section, in the search box type "Price Guarantee"...should guide you to what you need.

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2008 6:46:22 AM PDT
JimC says:
to get the Price guarantee, you need to call Amazon and let the operator know.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2008 4:38:39 AM PDT
R. Cruz says:
You can also email them, just let them know what order # and the difference in price. They usually fix it for me in a day or so.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2008 5:52:14 AM PST
Mike says:
I know this is old, but I was trying to find a way to do the price match, and I found the below site. It would appear that Amazon stopped the post order price guarantee.

http://consumerist.com/5044911/amazon-ends-post+order-price-guarantee

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2008 5:13:29 PM PST
Outdoor Gal says:
Shoot! I was looking for this info too because I was under the assumption that this was still in effect when I bought a 52" LCD last week ... and the price just dropped some today. I still am happy with the deal I got, but this was one of the factors with helping me choose Amazon over other online retailers.

Mike - I found this site from the URL you sent that says this company is trying to work something out with Amazon to continue (at some level anyway) Price Guarantees for Amazon buyers): http://www.priceprotectr.com/blog/2008/08/price-protectr-announces-price.jsp

The last post on the website (dated Nov 29-08 from Dave) says:
"After our announcement, Amazon contacted us and told us that if we went ahead with our plan, they would terminate our affiliate relationship. We're still in talks with representatives at Amazon to try to work something out -- we love Amazon and would like to find a way to work with them to continue to provide their amazing policy to our users. Since our service is free, we get a large percentage of our revenue from affiliate relationships -- so for the time being we've had to postpone our plan to reimplement the policy on our own. We haven't given up hope though, and I'll update the blog with any new developments. # posted by Dave : November 29, 2008 2:46 PM "

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 18, 2009 6:56:37 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 18, 2009 6:59:48 AM PDT
robsoncps says:
how can I email amazon? I don't know how to do when bds come wrong.

Posted on Apr 18, 2009 7:00:54 AM PDT
robsoncps says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 23, 2009 7:06:05 AM PST
i hope to close this post since it is clearly from AMZN : As of September 1, 2008 we are no longer offering discounts if prices change on our website after you make a purchase.

Posted on Dec 11, 2009 11:32:19 AM PST
Waves says:
How can you not offer a price adjustment when you change the price next day? I'll return the item instead which will end up costing you a more to process the return than to adjust the price and you end up with a mad customer as well.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Apr 24, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 11, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fifth Element [VHS]
Fifth Element [VHS] by Bruce Willis (VHS Tape - 1998)
4.5 out of 5 stars (3,710)