Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games

how does this compare to Skate It?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 25, 2008 10:08:23 AM PST
SHP says:
Does anyone have both (have played both) Shaun White Snowboarding and Skate It? Which is better if you were to only buy one?

Can you play multiplayer with multiple balance boards?

It looks much better than Wii Ski. Am I correct?

Thanks, and Merry Chrsitmas!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2009 10:55:26 AM PST
Velvet says:
I've not played Skate It, so I can't comment on that.

Multiplayer is one board only, regardless of how many boards you have.

We Ski is a very mild, family-friendly game. Shaun White utilizes the board a lot more, allowing you to do tricks, speed up, slow down, and so on. We Ski only uses the board for turning; tricks and speed use your remote/nunchuck combination. It's cute, and it makes the game more realistic, but it is no Shaun White, hehe.

Posted on Apr 6, 2009 2:52:09 AM PDT
Jack Napier says:
From what I've heard, Skate It is a more technical game; most of the tricks in Skate It are difficult to pull off / master like in reality. I think Shaun White focuses more on arcade-style action, or it at least focuses more on arcade-style gameplay than Skate It.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 25, 2008
Latest post:  Apr 6, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about