Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
how do i eliminate the monitor speaker feedback?
asked by Stephanie Shapiro on October 20, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Your problem and some solutions are described here, Stephanie:

http://www.mediacollege.com/audio/howto/feedback.html

I suspect you are either using a microphone that remains connected and rests near the monitor or have other speakers connected to your PC or laptop that are powered separately and too close to the monitor.
Prodigal Knot answered on October 22, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't use the monitor speakers. ANY electronics near the cables or monitor can cause problems. If it's audio feedback or echoing, your mic is too close.
Richard C. Drew answered on October 22, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I personally do not use the monitor speakers. They are just to small for any quality sound. But here are a few ideas . Make sure you have a shielded audio cable ( important ) increase the distance between your computer and monitor . Make sure there are no other electrical devices near the monitor.
aquarius125 answered on October 22, 2012

A
I have found that most monitors have inferior speakers so I never use them. I use external speakers that I have owned for years. They are not expensive and you will never have the feedback or inferior sound quality found in the built in monitor systems.
value lover in nw, ar answered on October 22, 2012

A
Frank J. Wilson answered on October 25, 2012

A
I do not use those speakers they are the only downside of this monitor
cirwintech answered on May 28, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product