Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
how is the display?
asked by T. Nguyen on July 25, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Very good for the money. Much better than the Acer, which I also had the opportunity to try in advance.
NotAGreenFreak answered on July 25, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've owned one for over 4 months and I've had no problems. Buttons are easy to use and it has a great brightness when you need it
Jonathan Stankiewicz answered on July 25, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Screen is fine for web surfing and everyday tasks. Good fir viewing pictures and videi
Amazon Customer answered on July 25, 2013

A
The display is bright, the colors are true. Instant on. I love it!
kstein answered on July 25, 2013

A
Retina it's not....better the brighter you set it. No depth. But I do not use it for its breathtaking display of photos or scenery. It's great as a netbook. loads up SUPER fast. Chrome browser very usable. That's it. you get what you have paid for
jojaz answered on July 25, 2013

A
The display is a step down from most laptops, but it performs well considering the price. HD video playback is great!
Calan O'Flanagan answered on July 26, 2013

A
The Chromebook I purchased a while ago is great. It has great graphics and I can watch netflix movies on it. I have not been able to set up my
printer...too difficult and no one else can help me so that is the downfall...otherwise great notebook.
norrie answered on July 28, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product