how long is the cable?
asked by hiker on February 22, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
votes
4 ft or so (maximum). It isnt long. It sits right next to the TV on top of a bookshelf. But it cant go any further. Can measure and get back later.
PP answered on February 22, 2013

A
votes
4ft don't get it. i thought it was a good product. the antenna broke yesterday. it move left and right you hardly can move the darn thing
OJT answered on February 22, 2013

A
votes
56"
mere answered on February 22, 2013

A
votes
Physically measured, cable is 4 feet 6 inches long. (54 inches)
Mike Seidman answered on February 22, 2013

A
votes
I it is not real long, about 4 feet long. You could always get a cable extension if you needed more.
Mark answered on February 22, 2013

A
votes
Thanks for the question. Amazon emailed your question to me. Since the cable is only about 4 feet, I looked and I found a 20 foot extension here on Amazon for 4.00.
I am going to order the extension so I can place the antenna in another location in the room. Wouldn't have thought about it without your question. My antenna did not break or anything and I moved the antennas on it a lot to get the best signal. YOU DON'T MOVE THE UHF BOWTIE ANTENNA, IT DOESN'T MOVE. THE BOWTIE IS FIXED (LIKE ALL UHF BOWTIES I HAVE SEEN) YOU TURN THE WHOLE ANTENNA BOX FOR BEST UHF CHANNELS, THEN MOVE THE TALL PIECES FOR VHF SINCE THEY DO MOVE UP DOWN, AROUND, AND SIDE TO SIDE.
I'm telling you I could not be happier even if it cost me $50.00.
"20ft 6.0m RP-SMA Extension Female to Male F/M Cable Connector Coaxial WIFI"
Mark answered on February 22, 2013

A
votes
I think about 0.5 - 1 meter
Peter answered on February 22, 2013

A
votes
Little over 4 feet.
Mimi answered on February 22, 2013

A
votes
I'd say about 4.5 ft, so it has to stay pretty close to the TV unfortunately. Mine is somewhat stationary, so if you have to manipulate the antenna a lot to get a few stations, this might not be the best option for you. As I've stated in a previous post, this is good for people who live pretty close (15 miles or less) to a TV tower, in which case you have the possibility of getting a decent number of stations. Otherwise you will have to be satisfied with only a handful or less of channels.
Literary Lady answered on February 22, 2013

A
votes
59 innch aprox
gustavo answered on February 22, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›