Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
how thick is the low loft, plush? Hi,
how thick is the low loft, plush? I am looking for a VERY flat latex pillow.
Thank you!
asked by Shopping Girl on June 23, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
I Shopping Girl! Your in luck since mine just came in. I was very shocked to see just how flat the low loft, plush is. I am going to have to order another one right away in hight loft since that will be more of the standard height pillow. It is VERY flat. Did I mention VERY? So if that's what your looking for then your going to fall in love with this pillow! Honestly. I will end up keeping this one for my legs since it's that flat. But I would never stray from the Talalay Latex....it's just plain perfect!
ByTheSea answered on June 22, 2012
Comment | 10 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought the same pillow. YOU ARE SO RIGHT! The plush low-loft was an absolute disappointment. I wish amazon used separate reviews for each firmness/plushness combination. It was as though I was sleeping on a sheet of tissue paper. The profit margin for this version of the pillow must be outstanding, as it's 98% air with a little puffed latex.
M&D Fan answered on July 17, 2012
Comment | 6 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The manufacturer's website-malouffinelinens.com-has pictures to show the height of the high and low loft pillows.
Yeah Yeah answered on June 24, 2011
Comment | 4 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for the web site reference. Click on the image of the stacked pillows and you see that three low loft equals two high loft pillows.
The Source answered on July 8, 2011
Comment | 2 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
What are the dementions of these pillows?
samantha collins-walter answered on October 28, 2013
Comment | 0 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Go to the manufacturer's website and ask them.
topazgirl answered on February 23, 2013
Comment | 0 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
ebay
Annie answered on September 23, 2012
Comment | 0 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Did you ever find a flat latex pillow. I live in Canada, and Amazon will not ship to me. I'm very frustrated that I cannot buy a Z by Malouf low loft pillow anywhere online. Any suggestions.
Yvonne Drakes answered on January 23, 2012
Comment | 0 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product