how well does it work with mac?
asked by Heather C. Lindquist on December 23, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
votes
Heather, I have both a PC and a MacBook Pro. It works the same for both. It starts working almost immediately after plugging in the USB.
Walt answered on December 24, 2012

A
votes
Perfectly and instantly works on a mac. I have them on 2 iMacs and a MacBook Pro.. No special setup required, just plug and play!
Rk Magill answered on December 24, 2012

A
votes
I have a Windows PC and a Mac-mini and have used the M510 with both of them. There is no difference, it works very well with both.
AJJ answered on December 24, 2012

A
votes
My son, who is a computer expert, said that this would be his choice for a non mac mouse, he uses mac, I don't, but believe it is the best mouse I have ever owned
Deborah C answered on December 25, 2012

A
votes
Heather: I do not own a Mac, ony PC units. I suggest that you go to: www.logitech.com and see if they will tell you whether or not your system will work with the M510. Happy Holidays. David
David L. Casey answered on December 24, 2012

A
votes
Since I am not a Mac user, I have no first hand experience with the M510 on a Mac.

As I understand it, Mac's are supported, but you'll need to first download the Mac driver a www.logitech.com.

For details about this, see http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/wireless-mouse-m510?crid=7
J. McNeely answered on December 24, 2012

A
votes
Heather: I do not own a Mac, only a PC, but you can go online to Logitech and tell them what you want to do before you invest in an M510. WWW.LOGITECH.COM
David L. Casey answered on December 24, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›