how do you put music on an sd card? I can't figure out how to download music to an sd card, so if you know, please let me know, thanks!
asked by Darin M. Julien on February 19, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
votes
Office Depot sells an Xtra-Drive which is a USB based shell in effect that you can just slip your SD card in a slot, then plug it in and drag and drop or copy using My Computer. All you need is a front panel USB port. Works wonders. The adapter costs about 7-10 bucks. I forget exactly.
TheWaldo answered on March 9, 2007

A
votes
1. Insert the SD card into your memory card reader.
2. Use "Windows Explorer" to find out the drive letter that your card reader is using.
3. Download music to that drive letter or use Windows Explorer to drag and drop your music files to that drive letter.
If your computer is like mine you need to follow the "safely remove hardware" function after using your card reader so that your computer will reboot the next time properly.
M. R. Reynolds answered on March 29, 2008

A
votes
You will need memory card reader with a computer in order save music files into the card like USB thumb drive. You can just drag file like you did on the USB thumb drive.
Keozen answered on March 6, 2007

A
votes
well im trying to put music on a sd card and it is so hard
J. Maring answered on December 5, 2010

A
votes
i got a new android but cant figure out how to put amazon music from my old phone on to my new phone. I never used cloud drive. is there any hope for me?
Krystofer A. Harris answered on February 28, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›