Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event STEM Toys & Games
My husband wants wireless speakers, are these wireless?
asked by Kimberly A. Dwyer on January 16, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
No, these speakers are not wireless. I already had the room wired for the speakers from my prior surround sound system with the speaker brackets already on the wall so it was a quick changeover for me.
MICHAEL A HUET answered on January 16, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Nope
Mac Foulger answered on January 16, 2013

A
This model does not have wireless speakers, nor is the receiver capable of any wireless I/O.
M. Ellis answered on January 16, 2013

A
Kim, I hope your husband knows that "wireless" speakers are way more of a hassle than wired. Please refer to this article: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-20091634-47/the-wireless-speaker-paradox-they-always-have-wires/
Shanon E. Thatcher answered on February 11, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My brother has the LG 6820. While it is somewhat "wireless", the rear speakers are still wired to a central wireless receiver, so you are still running wire from the back surround channels to a central receiver...just a separate receiver than the one under your TV.
N. Feathers answered on February 14, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product