4.0 out of 5 stars I like it a lot!
I love the material it really looks like its made of leather. Very professional looking, I bought it at a really great price. I looked everywhere to find a nice case and by far Amazon has the best selections at really great prices!
Published 13 months ago by Glenda Phillips

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok
Its ok for a cheap case. It seems a little flimsy and it is easy to tell this a fake leather case. It fits my mother in laws 9 inch tablet well and seems to be a copy of the better made leather snugg cases I bought for myself and my daughters 10.1 inch tablets. Its a shame snugg didnt make the 9 in case, because for the extra 10 dollars the snugg case is the way to go.
Published 10 months ago by D. Camper

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it a lot!, January 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The product did as advertised, March 8, 2014
This product did everything that they said it would. It makes the Tmax easy to handle and protects it as well. I would recommend it to anyone that has one

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product. Good Price., September 11, 2014
this is the 3rd tablet case I have purchased this year. Previous covers cost more and fell apart in months and this one came with a free stylus that doesn't scratch the glass (and it is also a pen); finally one that is well made as well as good looking! The cutouts for front and rear cameras don't cover the lens or make the pictures look like I shot them in a tunnel! The case also has a slot for a credit card although I cannot envision using it for that purpose--maybe a business card. All in all, a good product at a fair price. I will look to i-Blason for future needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover, March 5, 2014
This cover makes handling the tablet easier to do without accidentally touching the screen and activating something you didn't want to. Also like the stand feature for table use. Seems to be well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case and Color, March 2, 2014
I love the case and the stylus. Both have been ery helpful for a new ipad user. Thanks so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, well worth the money., February 25, 2014
The case is of good quality and seems to be holding up well. It has a nice fit and all the buttons and connection ports are clear and easy to get to. It does exactly what it's suppose to do, be a case to protect your tablet. Of course if your looking for something that is drop proof, you'll need to spend a lot more money and loose the nice light feel of the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very pleased with my case., February 15, 2014
I just love the way it fit my tablet. All the way around the entire tablet. I couldn't have chosen a better brand. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, February 6, 2014
It fits the tablet perfectly and I have access to all the buttons and camera. Thanks for the picture. It showed me how to make it stand up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, February 7, 2014
It matched is description. Great value for the money. My daughter loved it. It fit the tablet perfectly. Very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, February 2, 2014
It's a very protective cover for my daughter age 8. Convenient also. The color is perfect for her! Thank u!