Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 18, 2014
I love the material it really looks like its made of leather. Very professional looking, I bought it at a really great price. I looked everywhere to find a nice case and by far Amazon has the best selections at really great prices!
on September 11, 2014
this is the 3rd tablet case I have purchased this year. Previous covers cost more and fell apart in months and this one came with a free stylus that doesn't scratch the glass (and it is also a pen); finally one that is well made as well as good looking! The cutouts for front and rear cameras don't cover the lens or make the pictures look like I shot them in a tunnel! The case also has a slot for a credit card although I cannot envision using it for that purpose--maybe a business card. All in all, a good product at a fair price. I will look to i-Blason for future needs.
on March 5, 2014
This cover makes handling the tablet easier to do without accidentally touching the screen and activating something you didn't want to. Also like the stand feature for table use. Seems to be well made.
on February 25, 2014
The case is of good quality and seems to be holding up well. It has a nice fit and all the buttons and connection ports are clear and easy to get to. It does exactly what it's suppose to do, be a case to protect your tablet. Of course if your looking for something that is drop proof, you'll need to spend a lot more money and loose the nice light feel of the case.
on February 7, 2015
It is protection and the stylus works well but the hand strap is not comfortable to use if you like the horizontal hold, as I do, and it does not work as an on/off case which my granddaughters does. Thank you.
on May 5, 2014
The feel of the case is very much like leather, though it is some sort of synthetic. I find the hand strap to be a nice touch when using the tablet while moving about. The pen/stylus is a better pen than stylus, but it is functional in each capacity. I have four of these cases.
on April 18, 2014
My wife absolutely loves this case! I wasn't too keen on the stylus however this was not for me or my tablet hence, the wife loves her stuff! I would certainly recommend it as there really is no down-side (as far as I can see). The feel and ease of use is quite good and the price value, excellent.
on May 9, 2014
Its ok for a cheap case. It seems a little flimsy and it is easy to tell this a fake leather case. It fits my mother in laws 9 inch tablet well and seems to be a copy of the better made leather snugg cases I bought for myself and my daughters 10.1 inch tablets. Its a shame snugg didnt make the 9 in case, because for the extra 10 dollars the snugg case is the way to go.
on April 11, 2014
As this was one of the only cases available at the time of purchase i grabbed this. After using it for a few weeks now I'm not impressed. I haven't noticed too much interference with the pen on edges near the magnets. It does seem to do so slightly, but every time I've noticed something I've taken it out of the case and noticed similar problems sans the case.

My biggest concerns are more about the design of the case. First, the notches on either side of the long edge are not large enough. I am rarely able to swipe from these edges with just my finger. I've purchased the bamboo feel stylus and typically use that which does work 90% of the time. However, this is not ideal. What I had to do was cut out the notches by about another 1/4" on each side. It doesn't look great, but it fixed the issue.

My second concern is with the holding strap. The strap itself could be tighter, but that's not the problem. The problem is that there is nothing to hold the top of the case to the back. It's basically useless, I've yet been able to use the strap as designed. On top of the lack of way to lock it down, the material at the bend is flimsy. I had to add velcro to the back and top pieces so that when opened it can stay held in place

I will only be keeping this case because there isn't a better alternative. As soon as there is, this will be tossed.
on May 30, 2015
I am very satisfied with my purchase. I have had this for a while now and it looks a lot more expensive than what is cost. Very professional. I wish there was a little more space to hold notes because even though it's a tablet, I still like to jot down notes the old school way.