4.0 out of 5 stars Not a Nexus 10 Case, but a Modified Samsung Case.
Published on November 30, 2012 by J. Reed

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading!!!
Published on December 4, 2012 by Laura Collins

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a Nexus 10 Case, but a Modified Samsung Case., November 30, 2012
This review is from: i-BLASON Google Nexus 10 inch Tablet Leather Case Cover with Stylus loop and Bonus Stylus (Black) (Camera)
The Right Speaker is partially covered..i-Blason commented that it was made for the Nexus 10, but it wasn't made expressly for the Nexus 10. In fact, it is almost identical to the Samsung Tablet case..except the front panel has been modified (poorly) and sleep/wake added. The panel straps on the right side should have been positioned differently...like the left would have done it.

The fit is TIGHT..the white/gray stitching makes it look cheap, but it was necessary to match the inside panel...it is not a premium case....it is not a low end case....it is the case you use until SPECK Products makes a FitFolio for the Nexus 10.

Mine arrives by USPS...all beat to hell...no protection whatsoever...just shipped in plastic. i-Blason has now fixed this shipping detail.

This case was not a custom manufactured case for the Nexus 10...it is the Samsung Tablet case...modified front...badly to fit a Nexus 10...kind-of....with sleep wake function...Although...i-Blason says that they did design it specifically for the Nexus 10....then why is the right speaker 1/3 covered?

It does protect the tablet...and the craftsmanship is top notch....it serves it's purpose. It is just not the quality someone who has paid $550.00+ for a tablet would want...but again the cost of the cover was low.

I upgraded it one star...to "it's okay" because it is....but it could have been better...easily...at no extra cost.

updated Dec. 8, 2012

After receiving several other Nexus 10 cases...I have upgraded this case 1 more star...to 'I like it' just because....'I Like It...a little better than SupCase'... Supcase had a nice feel, but i-Blason has better craftsmanship. Supcase was sloppy on the sewing, but nice material. FINTIE Slim Case is the best inexpensive case - with all cut-outs correct (including speakers) and good craftsmanship.

To-date there is no premium case available for the Nexus 10. I actually prefer the Faux Suede Sleeve by CaseCrown over any of the cases available so far...waiting for something better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price, November 30, 2012
Dave Parker (Anderson, SC USA) - See all my reviews
For the price, you cannot go wrong on this case. I got this including a stylus for cheaper than just buying a stylus at wally-world or best buy. The case fits perfectly and turns the tablet on and off as the case is opened and closed. I got the black color, and it has white stitching - doesn't look bad, but I think black stitching may have looked better.

One thing negative though is it smells very chemically (is that a word). I sure hope the smell dissipates quickly as I think it will make me sick after using for a while. I deducted one star because of the smell as it's so bad. I will update the review in a few days to give an update on the odor.

Update on odor: After one day the odor is almost gone. Updated to 5 stars as the more I use this case, the happier I am. I am now going to buy the similar case for my wife's iPad to replace the $40 one she already has which has a problem with the iPad slipping about as its not held tight enough.

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading!!!, December 4, 2012
Laura Collins (SC, United States) - See all my reviews
I received my case and it does fix my Nexus very well. However, in the description it says it has a Built-in Elastic Hand Strap for Secure Grip of the Case on the go and Enclosed ID, Credit Card Holder Slot, which it DOES NOT have. The main reason why I ordered this case is because I wanted a credit card holder slot!! Which it does not have!!! VERY MISLEADING!!. The case stinks of some kind of chemical smell. I have had the case for a few days and the odor has lessened but still stinks. The pen/stylus is nice but the spot for it blocks the volumne and on/off button.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 5, 2013
The case fits my Nexus 10 perfectly. It matches the images posted and has good stitching and quality material. The stylus is light and not quite the same quality, but it was a bonus and works great, so not such a big deal. The front cover is magnetic and activates the tablet when you open it, a nice feature. It shipped fast too. I would definitely recommend this case to other Nexus 10 users.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product headline missleading, January 3, 2013
Product is not leather like the headline says, you need to read the fine print at the bottom of the page to get the truth. Shipping was late and when I tried to contact them response only came after they had finally shipped it so I was not able to cancel the order.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some defects, January 30, 2013
This case would be 4 stars but I ordered a blue case and a few of the stitches are pink and it sticks out like a ugly sore thumb. It was also very dirty and stunk. Lucky for me I read the comments on how the stench went away so I aired it out before I gifted it. This is by no means a permanent cover but it will work very well until she finds the "perfect" one that fits her best.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as Advertised., January 21, 2013
The product is not as advertised. The make and feel of the case is really bad - The case looks old and is bulky-ish. When the tablet is put into the case, it increases the thickness substantially. Stylus is useless.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, January 2, 2013
This leather case just look cheap, plus it is kind of heavy. The Stylus head dropped off on the second day after I received it. It was taking more than two weeks before the package arrived. It arrived 3 days later than the estimated delivery day. I was disappointed on the quality of this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok if there is nothing else out, January 2, 2013
This case was one of the only ones available at first. Its inexpensive yes but you will end up buying another

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case but has smell., December 28, 2012
It's a good case but has a smell. I guess the smell is from the chemicals used to make the fake leather. I will let it air out a few weeks and if it continues, I will get one some where else.