5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, way better than others!
Updated review:

The company demonstrated that it stands for its products and the customer service personally works with every customer to make us happier! Excellent job!!!

Published on September 5, 2012 by DSh

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad For the Price
I purchased my Galaxy Note 10.1 at Best Buy the day it came out. I didn't really want to spend the extra money there for a case, so I took to Amazon to find one. It took a day or two of browsing to find this one, and it was very close to what I wanted so I purchased it. Here are my thoughts on it...

The Good:
- Looks. It's sleek and business-like, so I...
Published on August 29, 2012 by Jonathan Snow

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, way better than others!, September 5, 2012
This review is from: i-BLASON Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch tablet Leather Case Cover for New 2012 16G 32G 3G 4G Wifi N8000 N8010 (Black) (Electronics)
Updated review:

I got an updated version of the case, the company sent it to me for free (!), and I was very impressed with all improvements done to this case. All the holes are in place and very conveniently open access to the required parts of the tablet. At the same time, the MicroSDXC slot is safely covered and I like this approach, because it's much safer for the card and the slot this way. You will not only never lose the card, but the card slot will be the very last part of the tablet that can be damaged being always covered. We definitely never change the card every day and it's good to get this kind of protection. The remote window and the charger connector are open now and I feel, that the screen is very safe while I'm charging the tablet. The pen is easily removable and it's very convenient to use it.

Thank you guys for being so quick and responsive!

-------------------------------------------------

Original review:

Basically fine, the right size, perfect fit, good color for such a good content, etc.

What I don't like are just a few things:
1. Hard to remove S-Pen when device is in case. Needs some time to get used. it is possible, but there is a risk to damage the tablet. The pen holder outside... you can damage the pen much easier if you keep it there. So I always keep it inside the tablet.
2. Infrared port is fully covered and turns out to be useless while device is in case. I can cut a hole, but then I will need to polish it and then paint in black to make it look professional. It's not easy for the majority of people anyway.
3. Magnet lock. If you want to use the appropriate sensors inside this tablet, you can forget about them. Stupid idea! We simply lost the part of very useful sensors.
4. The charger hole is fully covered so I cannot connect the charger until I open the case. But if I put it on the table fully opened just to charge, there is a possibility to damage the screen. The case must protect the device when it's not in use. Not smart enough.

Other that than - looks good, easy to insert and remove when required. The size is perfect for Samsung Note 10.1. I always wanted to get a book-like case, not like in-out type selling by many companies. So it works just great for me. And you already know about the disadvantages. Too many problems for just one case.

3 or 4 stars... It depends. I'd rather give 3 than 4, but the price is good for this kind of quality, it little bit covers the design failures.

4.0 out of 5 stars More Than Satisfied!, August 23, 2012
I ordered this case to be a cheap case to get me by until I could figure out which expensive case to get for my new Galaxy tablet. It arrived today, 6 days early and I am very impressed with this case!

The tablet fits nice and secure with no sliding around. It is velcroed in place very nicely and all the openings line up perfectly! The case protects but doesn't add much bulk and the closing front flap closes flush and secure magnetically so it stays closed!

The case provides 2 angles and they both work great and seem to be right on angle wise as 1 is for typing and the other is for viewing videos or whatever.

Needless to say, this is the best $18 (including shipping) that I have spent in quite a long time and since I am on the 6th different tablet that I have owned I can say that I usually end up with 4-6 cases per tablet. If I had do buy another case for this tablet, it won't be because of function, quality, or looks!

I missed the fact that the IR hole is covered up so it will be impossible to use that function with this case on! Not a problem for me that I know of anyway.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad For the Price, August 29, 2012

The Good:
- Looks. It's sleek and business-like, so I feel very comfortable carrying it anywhere as far as not drawing unwanted attention.
- Durability. The build quality appears to be solid. There is no mechanical clasp, only a magnet to hold the cover shut.
- Protection. When closed, only the buttons are exposed, so the rest is covered well and protected well.

The Bad:
- No access to S-Pen. The case has an elastic sleeve for the S-Pen, which is convenient enough, but I'd prefer to keep it in the tablet. Corny as it may be, I like the sidebar that comes out automatically when you slide the pen out. Also, with the S-Pen not in the tablet, the 'sheath' is sure to catch some dust.
- The magnet. I noticed when writing on the tablet that when I got near the magnet, the sensors went a little off, meaning that the 'ink' didn't appear quite where the pen was. Not a huge deal, but enough to be irritating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and Fit are Spot On, August 27, 2012
Elgy "LeoMeister" (Southern California) - See all my reviews
Since the Galaxy Note 10.1 is a niche product it was impossible to find anything in stores to fit it. I bought my Note 10.1 at Best Buy, and the products labeled for it were also labeled to fit the Tab 10.1. However, none of the products fit -- I told the customer service desk that the labels were erroneous, and they didn't seem to care and just accepted my returns. Customer Service at Best Buy is dropping.

Amazon had the most choices (as always) and they were quick to delivery. This item was exactly as ordered. It fit great, and feels solid. As a grad student at a city university, I carry my Note 10.1 everywhere, and don't use a bag (all my classes are text-book free this semester, except for one, which had my textbook in e-book format). I feel very secure and confident that this case protects and provides accessibility for my Note 10.1 as a note taker. In landscape and propped-up mode with this case, the mic for the Note 10.1 points towards the front of the room...perfect for lectures. I've been using it for a full week and it has been great.

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: Case bleeds to tablet back!, April 20, 2013
I purchased this item with great expectations. It arrived and I placed my new tablet into this perfectly fitting case. I was very happy. This was four days ago. Today I took the tablet out of the case, as I wanted to see and feel my new tablet. The back of my new, pearly white tablet was smudged with black! Apparently the black color from the case was staining the back of my pure white tablet, giving a very ugly worn look. It took some time, and multiple cleansers, to get the back of my tablet back to white. I was NOT happy. I had ordered the Samsung case for my unit, the slim fitting one. I will be using that, as my tablet will NOT be going back into this case to get stained all up again. If you were a previous purchaser, you may not have taken your tablet out, to look at the back of your white tablet, as I did. If you have a black tablet, it might not have shown up as much. This black gunk on white showed up, and was NOT acceptable.

UPDATE:
I decided to keep the case and try a work-around. I cut a piece of card stock paper to match the size of the tablet, with the cut-outs in the case. The case has a three-year warranty and I have already reported the issue, so I still can return it, if this work-around does not work, but it should work. I still don't know why the black color from the case bled into the back of my tablet, but I don't want it to happen again. The case itself is otherwise perfect for my tablet, which is why I am willing to try this work-around. The way that I cut the paper, you cannot see any part sticking out, so it is not an eye-sore.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not well designed, September 26, 2012
To be honest, I have been pretty happy with i-blason products...Until now. I ordered the MoKo leather case and this one for my Note 10.1, knowing I would decide on which worked best and return the other. The i-blason has the following main issues:

1. You will NOT be able to easily remove the S-Pen when in it's in the case. Period. The corners are designed to wrap around the edge and there is simply no exposed cut out for the pen - This is annoying at best and could even possibly rip the case or, worse yet, damage the pen as you force it out.

2. The charger will be covered when the case is closed - Meaning that each time you want to charge the tablet, you will need to open the cover (protecting the screen)- Kind of inconvenient and exposes screen to mishaps while sitting/charging.

3. The material used is stiff and feels plasticky - Like I said, I also ordered the MoKo case from Amazon and the "leather" is terrific and soft/supple. The MoKo (see my review on that) has all the right things going on and I highly recommend it over the i-blason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., December 13, 2012
I read the other reviews prior to making this purchase. Now that I have received the item I am pretty confident in saying that the people who are complaining about the fit of the case are most likely putting the tablet in upside down. The reason I think this is that I did it at first, and although it fit like a glove, it did indeed seem as though the cutouts were askew or in the wrong places. Once I realized my error, though, and correctly inserted the tablet, I could see just how perfectly the case fits. Every port is accessible (except the micro sd card slot - you would have to remove the tablet from the case in order to get to that), as is the S pen, the speakers, the Mic, the infrared and the cameras. The case looks much more expensive than the price they are charging.

I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase, and would wholeheartedly recommended this item to anyone with a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.

1.0 out of 5 stars Case bleaches the tablet, May 18, 2013
This terrible case is heavy and it bleached the back of my tablet black !!!!
Had to return the tablet to walmart and buy a new one.
Returned the case too of course
Buyers beware

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a nice case with room for improvement, February 8, 2013
Over all the case its self is constructed pretty well. I did find that it's inconvenient that I have to remove the case to get to the micro sd card. the design of the case puts the USB connection at the bottom which causes a problem if you want to charge your tablet while using it in an upright position. You can't rotate the tablet 180 degrees and use it while charging because the flap that is folded and tucked into a slit in the back is not designed to function that way. This would also put the camera at the bottom. The case does provide good protection while traveling and does not block the camera or speakers but there are design changes that need to happen for it to be perfect for the Galaxy Note 10.1

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good ..., August 9, 2013
Covers and cradles the Note tablet just the way I expected. No chance of the unit coming loose. All ports and switches accessible except the microSD slot ... which is natural, as who removes the SD chip anyway. Magnetic latch (hidden) is a nice touch, keeping cover closed when carried. A true value.

Rate and Discover Movies