5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!
Published on March 24, 2012 by Kat

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks easily
Thought this would work great until it started cracking and finally breaking only after a month. The fit and color were good, so I was very disappointed in this cheap product.
Published on August 11, 2012 by William

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks easily, August 11, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap!, August 9, 2012
Jose M. Iturralde (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this cover a few months ago and all of a sudden this thing started cracking in various places for no apparent reason except the material is probably crap. I very rarely take my ipad out of the house so the cover wasn't really exposed to temperature changes.

I will never order this cover again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved it till the corners started to crack., June 24, 2012
Ken Botwinick (Newton Center, MA USA) - See all my reviews
Don't buy. Within a few months both my girl friend's and mine have huge cracks at the corners. And I treat mine with kid gloves... Very poor quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracks Easy - No Support, June 16, 2013
I hate to give bad reviews but in this case it is warranted. I bought this case last year and after a few weeks it cracked in the corners and along the edge. Back then you could actually get a reply from <CSR@i-blason.com>. After several weeks they promised an "upgraded" version would ship to me soon and that this would fix the issue. I did receive it and within a month this "upgraded" version started to crack on the corners again. My iPad sits on my desk and is rarely removed from the USB cable. I don't throw it in a bag and I don't abuse the case. Clearly something is up with the choice or formulation of the plastics.

They say it has a one year warranty but after several more emails that have gone unanswered I don't think they have fixed the issue and this case is not worth the money...

P.S. Please make sure the check out all the pictures of cracks in the customer section and to sort the reviews by date to see the number of folks who have this same exact issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, March 24, 2012
Kat (California, USA) - See all my reviews
I just recieved this case in the color "frost" in the mail today, and it is true to its description. It looks great, and it fits perfectly on the new iPad (3rd gen). The case itself leaves all ports/buttons accessible and helps secure the smart cover magnet to the device (yes, just like Incipio's). However, in opposition to echo's 1-star review, we're here to review the product so that other people can buy it, not to slander the seller because it looks/seems like a knockoff from another brand. It shouldn't matter... this case is just as good as, or better, than many of the other iPad back-cases out there and has an incredible price. The case does what it's supposed to, it looks great, and it's a bargain... so why does it matter if the pictures are similar? I personally suggest you get this case.... unless you're going to throw a hissy-fit just for being "brand loyal" or are concerned about photo copyright infringement -- besides, all you'd be doing is paying extra for a "popular" company logo (i.e., Incipio) even if you'd essentially be getting the same product here. Just get this one. It's worth it. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product, September 9, 2012
This review is from: i-BLASON Back Cover Case for 2012 New iPad 3rd Gen Ultra-Slim 1.2mm Smart Cover Compatible (Latest Third Generation iPad 3 HD back cover only) (Dark Gray Grey) (Electronics)
In less than a month this product broke up for itself. I dont recomend this product because it Was not what i expected.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, August 20, 2012
I had been excited that there was backing to go with my SmartCover, but I haven't had this long and all four corners have cracked.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, June 13, 2012
The quality of this product was AWEFUL. Imi pretty careful with my new iPad, and still within a week of putting the iblason on it, it was cracking. Within 10 days all the corners were shot, and within 2 weeks, I had thrown it away and gone with another company. It looks great coming out of the box, matches the smart cover well, but doesn't do it's job. It's too bad... I was really hoping it would work :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Thin, Snug, and Sturdy; Pairs Well with Smart Cover, March 30, 2012
Almost perfect back cover for "the New iPad" (iPad 3). Here's why:

1. Great form and fit. About as thin as the smart cover, and snug around the back and sides of the iPad, with well cut and placed holes for buttons, camera, and inputs. Importantly, from a functional as well as aesthetic standpoint, the back cover does not rise above the level of the screen surface, so the beautiful screen and bezel around it are still one smooth uninterrupted surface.

2. Good function. Though thin, the back cover is fairly solid, and a little harder than the smart cover. Certainly less slippery than the bare back of the iPad, and looks like it would not only provide protection from scratches, but would also absorb some shock from short drops.

3. Pairs well with smart cover. It keeps the smart cover in place without hindering any of its functionality or movement. Looks and works well together, like they were made for each other.

Only negative so far (and not much of one--maybe half a star off if I could):

1. Color slightly off. It's a little darker and less subtle blue than my light blue smart cover. While identical color would be ideal, it's close enough that there's no clash.

Recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, but color is off, March 28, 2012
I have the red smart cover, and I was really looking forward to finding a back cover that would match. The cover did come in within three days of my order, which was great. It was easy to put on, and fits very well to my iPad. Unfortunately, the back cover does NOT come close to matching the red smart cover. The smart cover is a bright red and the back cover is closer to a dark red/maroon. The back cover comes closer to matching the INSIDE of my smart cover than the outside. I am still trying to figure out if I will return this cover, or decide to live with an odd two-tone iPad. This product would have gotten five stars if the back matched the front like the description says.