5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING! 100% REAL PRODUCT :D
I bought this product despite the reviews, i dont think amazon would allow a seller to have a scam product from a seller who seems to have alot of other products selling and very good reviews on those products. So i bought it, came on time, and the case fits perfectly!! its exactly what i wanted and how its described in the pictures. I finally feel relaxed that if i drop...
Published on November 3, 2012 by Summer R.

3.0 out of 5 stars give it time
Published on October 24, 2012 by Danese D

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, but not for me, December 3, 2012
It provides good protection, it is comfortable, and it's cool looking... but I don't think it's worth $15. There are little things about it that are more frustrating then it's worth, but this is solely my opinion. I do not like that there are two parts to it, I find it annoying to put on at times. The silicone part is extremely comfortable and well-made, but the hard shell outer case is not. Some people may like the hard backing, but I do not. When I saw the picture, I thought that the back would be soft and rubbery, but it is hard plastic, which makes the iPod feel cheap in a way. These are just some of the things I don't like about it. I would recommend this case if it's on sale sometime! Haha. Hope this helps!

PS. It is probably the best case out right now for the iPod touch 5th gen, so if you're looking for one now and don't want to wait, I recommend this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy & Secure Now!, November 28, 2012
Mary Luna (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
My ipod touch was naked and scared for four days!
I was waiting at the end of the driveway for the UPS guy, as I seen his truck a few houses down when I walked outside.
I opened the package while still outside (can ya tell I was excited)and was thrilled! Totally worth the $$!

One thing though, user error is a posibility. The outter shell needs to slip on correctly or else it will come off the inner silicone cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as pictured - What's with the Drama Reviews?, December 29, 2012
First - I have the FIFTH generation Ipod touch, purchased December 2012. After reading the bad reviews here, I almost did not order this, even though it was the cover style that I wanted.
I kept coming back here. Yes, a lot of the 5 star reviews look like they're from the manufacturer. However, just by checking out these reviewers' other reviews, I satisfied myself that at least SOME of the good reviews came from real people.

Shipping took only 2 days via Amazon Prime.
The Case looks exactly like the picture.
It fits the IPOD touch 5G perfectly.

If they sent you the wrong product, that's very unfortunate. But spreading misinformation is NOT cool folks.

5.0 out of 5 stars An actual purchaser, December 21, 2012
Gdawg34 "Gdawg34" (Warner Robins, GA. USA) - See all my reviews
I didn't have much to choose from in the line of cases because I got the 5th gen touch the minute it came out. This was the only one I could find online that didn't look cheap. The few reviews on it at the time appeared to be from someone who hadn't actually had this case in hand ever, just had nothing better to do than write reviews. I went ahead and ordered it. When I put the case on the ipod, it fit perfectly with access to ever feature, kept the ipod profile thin, and the case was very high quality. I don't think there is a better case than this for the 5th gen touch. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loooooooove it!, December 20, 2012
I chose this case because of the good reviews and i really liked the design, and when I received in less than 3 days, It fits perfect and looks amazing, I would really recommend this product is great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, December 20, 2012
I was curious to see what I would get for such a cheap price, but I'm VERY happy to see how well made it is. It fits perfectly, too. Nice & snug.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for the price, November 28, 2012
Case is as described. I am very pleased with it overall. The rubber corners will be a great protection. They do tend to pull out the lining of my pocket. The only issue I would like them to fix is the volume control buttons are tough to get to with the hard outer shell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Real!, November 7, 2012
The case is as described, It is for the ipod touch 5th gen. It seems to be good but the only problem I have with it is it seems to be a loose fit and when i pull it out of my pocket, i am stuck adjusting it to make sure it wont fall off. All in all im happy with it and i figured if it was a scam amazon wouldve removed it at the 2nd complaint.

3.0 out of 5 stars give it time, October 24, 2012
This review is from: i-Blason Armadillo Series 2 Layer Defender Case for iPod touch 5G (Blue) (Electronics)
Before everybody starts bagging on this vendor for their product they've never ordered you should call them and talk to them. the reason the picture is photoshopped is because they don't have the finished product yet. I called them awhile back and they said they were waiting in the release of the new ipods to know how to proceed with making the cases so they can put the cut outs in the right places for the new ipods. So I'm sure they're in production now the new ipods haven't been out that long. Once they have the finished product I'm sure they'll post an actual picture. So give them time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Case is fine., March 7, 2014
I bought this case for my wife's iPod. It fits and protects like it should. I am now buying one for my own iPod. That tells you enough of how I feel about it.

Also, considering the cost, about $10 without shipping, not much of a leap of faith with it. Basically it's a good functional case for the money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›