5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING! 100% REAL PRODUCT :D
Published on November 3, 2012 by Summer R.

3.0 out of 5 stars give it time
Before everybody starts bagging on this vendor for their product they've never ordered you should call them and talk to them. the reason the picture is photoshopped is because they don't have the finished product yet. I called them awhile back and they said they were waiting in the release of the new ipods to know how to proceed with making the cases so they can put the...
Published on October 24, 2012 by Danese D

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING! 100% REAL PRODUCT :D, November 3, 2012
I bought this product despite the reviews, i dont think amazon would allow a seller to have a scam product from a seller who seems to have alot of other products selling and very good reviews on those products. So i bought it, came on time, and the case fits perfectly!! its exactly what i wanted and how its described in the pictures. I finally feel relaxed that if i drop it, it wont shatter into a million pieces. Amazing product, Thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Only listen to the ones who bought, November 7, 2012
So it received this case in the mail and immediately put it on my 5th generation iPod touch and it fits perfectly. It makes me feel safer having this case on in case i ever do drop it. A lot of the others reviews are people who have NOT bought the item so I would like people to know that this is a genuine quality product and it definitely works to protect my iPod touch 5th generation.

5.0 out of 5 stars best cover I have had for an Ipod touch, November 6, 2012
I have the Ipod touch 5th generation. This fits the 5th generation. It is a two peice construction. it has an inner soft cushioned peice that exposes the camera, the notch for the lanyard (which I don't use), the apple logo, and the lower opening is large enough for the adapter I use to connect it to my alarm clock. The outter plastic shell keeps the soft part from falling off all the time. My old covers always pulled off. it is protective. the corners are built up a bit. it is fuctional. It is easy to install. It is easy to remove, but I have had no reason to remove it, since it works with the Ipod touch so well. Now they have to make it in some fun colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks kid proof to me!, December 3, 2012
Planoman "Gadget Junkie" (Plano, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I bought my kids an ipod touch (5th generation). I wanted to get a decent case for them for when and not if they drop them. I wanted them to be protected as much as possible, especially on the corners. I ordered a blue and pink one and they are as described and fit the 5th generation Ipod touches as the should. There is a gel type case that fits over the ipod and then a harder shell snaps to that case on the back to give more rigidity and security. Not sure of the drama of other reviews but these are great cases for the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is real, and the customer service is very real, November 9, 2012
I ordered this even though some reviews said not to. None of them actually had the case to review, they reviewed the photo in the listing. ANyway i received a case very quickly but it was the wrong case. It was for the iphone 5. Honest mistake, it happens. I contacted the seller and they sent a replacement that day which ihave already received. I did not have to return the other one first in order to get the replacement so it was here very quckly. The customer service waas exceptional and there was no hassles or delays.
The fit of the case is very good. It is snug but fits with a full protection film on the ipod. The corners are extra thick to protect if it falls and the cutoouts for the logo. hand loop and camera are all there in the right places. The volume buttons work well through the cover and the bottom cutout for the headphones and plug are good. On another case I have the headphone hole doesnt have enough room for the headphone plug to be fully inserted. Not a problem on this case. It is a good case at a good price especially when compared to the $25-$30 cases. This offers similar protection for a lot less.

5.0 out of 5 stars ipod 5th generation, December 1, 2012
This is by far the best case for the iPod 5th generation very slim and well protected, and on the plus side it looks great

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome IPOD Case, December 21, 2012
Fits and covers my Ipod 5th gen perfectly. I accidently dropped my ipod since i got my case and it protected it nicely, no dents nor scratches on it. The case gaves my ipod a more sleeker and robust look.

5.0 out of 5 stars i-Blason iPod Touch 5 case, November 1, 2012
I waited longer than stated for this to arrive, I got it today, and it fits my iPod 5 perfectly, as it should. I emailed them in the beginning thinking it was for the 4g (because of other reviews) and was told the pic is wrong. The product is exactly as the information states, it isn't a fake or a fraud, the pic may be photoshopped but the product is what they say. I am not sure how the cover will protect when its dropped I don't especially want to find out, although it sure makes my iPod feel safer in my hands. I'm giving five stars because replies to my questions were quick and the product seems like it will be what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 21, 2012
Bought this for my daughter after she dropped her new touch within hours of getting it. It's perfect! So far it's been rugged and held up to many potential disasters. I would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, SOLID CASE, November 26, 2012
Just received this. Works fine. Goes on easy. All iPod functions/ports are easily accessible. Much better holding this than the iPod itself as I've dropped it at least 5 times since I got it a week ago because the thing is as slippery as an eel. The only thing about this case that I wish was better would be the sides. The corners are great and will protect the unit should I drop it again but the sides are more plastic than anything and are a little slippery too. If they would have put a strip of rubber down the sides, it would have given the case a better grip. The back part grips a little better which is enough because, again, the iPod itself is so slippery.

So, yea, for the price, you can't beat this case. Might try to find an all-rubber one eventually but, until I do, this should do the trick.

Don't worry about the first initial reviews about this product. I was a little concerned and there might have been some truth to their warnings in the beginning as the product was initially being produced but the case/cover is exactly as the description claims. No problems.