4.0 out of 5 stars Works well
***UPDATE***

After a couple weeks of mild use this product is already cracking on the edges of the plastic casing that holds the phone in. Trying to get a return because if it breaks then the case will be rendered useless.

------------------------------------------------

This case works very well. my iPhone 5 fits snugly, room for 2 to 3...
Published on October 8, 2012 by Don Graham

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic frame cracked within 2 weeks!
Published on October 12, 2012 by A. Teng

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, October 8, 2012
This review is from: i-Blason Apple New iPhone 5S / iPhone 5 Genuine Leather Book Folio Wallet Case AT&T / Verizon / Sprint CDMA GSM Version - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
***UPDATE***

------------------------------------------------

This case works very well. my iPhone 5 fits snugly, room for 2 to 3 cards. I have two complaints but they boil down to the design of the cover. I have trouble answer calls and taking pictures because the cover is a little awkward trying to fold around and does not lend itself to being folder. Imagine holding a book to your head for a call or taking a picture and that is the reality.

I think as time goes on the action of me bending it constantly will loosen it up and make it easier to preform the action. I have been considering removing the top pieces of the snap-in case so I can slide my phone out easily.

Pros:
- Great fit
- When closed feels great
- Fits my credit cards & license so I can go wallet-less
- Looks good

Cons:
- Hard to answer phone
- Taking pictures is awkward
- Smelled very funny when I first received it (smell is gone now)

It is a great product and works well for the most part.

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic frame cracked within 2 weeks!, October 12, 2012
*UPDATE* Plastic has broken off to the point of uselessness. I was outdoors when it broke and my iPhone slipped out of the case and dropped on a cobblestones, severely damaging the rear-facing camera. Now I need to go to Apple for repairs since the camera no longer functions correctly. The takeaway? AVOID THIS PRODUCT AT ALL COSTS! It will only lead to way more trouble than it's worth!
--------------

I was so excited to receive this case just a few days after ordering it! The leather is good quality for the price, and the phone fits snugly in the plastic frame. The openings line up well and I don't have any issues charging, plugging in headphones, or reaching any buttons.

My main complaint about the case is that within a week of using the case, the plastic frame has cracked in the upper right hand corner. My phone stays in the frame snugly for now, but I know it won't be long before the corner breaks off and I'm left with a useless case. I know for certain that I didn't drop the phone/case, and I'm pretty gentle with my things (especially when it comes to a new iPhone!). I didn't even try to take out the phone from the frame, so I can't imagine how it got cracked other than a) it's not the right size for the phone, b) it had a hairline crack to begin with, or c) it's just poor quality plastic.

Either way, I really question the longevity of the case (considering that I'm less than 2 weeks in to owning it and I'm already searching for another one). It might be worth it to just spend a little more for a case that'll last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, October 4, 2012
Joseph Rademan (Southern NJ, USA) - See all my reviews
Case appears to be well made. A perfect fit for my iPhone 5 with pockets for business cards or other items. Magnetic closure works well.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, November 5, 2012
I purchased it as a gift a few weeks ago, and the outer plastic rim which is supposed to protect the phone broke within days. Not having the time to deal with a return then, I purchased another, thinking it was a fluke..Again, it broke within days. I'm getting refunds hopefully on both items, sending the shattered items back. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND AVOID THIS ITEM!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth It, November 8, 2012
At first I was really excited. The phone fits in it great. However, it only fits about 2-4 cards and a minimal amount of cash. I was ok with that, it gave me an excuse to consolidate some of my excess cards in my wallet. Once I started using it, it was difficult to talk on the phone with it still in the case. It was awkward and didn't fold back easily.

One of the worst things about it is that incoming calls tend to get dropped unless you take it completely out of the case. Maybe it covers up the antenna or something.

I would not recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, June 9, 2013
I ordered this in March and the product has already broken and fallen apart. Its a terrible product and I'd definitely not recommend this to anyone who would want to buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks elegant, but breaks within days...., May 30, 2013
It was really pretty when I bought it. However, the plastic cover broke within a few days and the phone kept falling out. My phone now has a massive scratch :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Plastic retainer, May 30, 2013
Like most of the negative comments on this item, I dropped my phone once and the plastic retainer that holds the phone in place shattered, my phone flew out and fortunately was not damaged. I used the case for about a month and i really liked the functionality of the "wallet". Unfortunately the plastic is very brittle ans easily breaks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell Apart, January 3, 2014
I haven't owned the case very long. However, it's already useless. The plastic that holds the phone in place began to break w/in a few months. And, once it starts to break, then the rest went pretty quickly. The case is now useless, as the phone won't stay in, it just slips out. Additionally, the cover was difficult to fold over. I think the thought is good, it just needs some different materials to keep phone in place (that won't break) and a looser/bendable cover that would fold back easily. Otherwise, for the brief time I had it and it was unbroken, I was pleased with it. I like have the phone completely covered, including the screen side. But, now I'm having to shop for a new one. :(

1.0 out of 5 stars lasts about a month, then breaks, August 22, 2013
this wallet is a great idea but the quality really sucks. i'm on my second one and it's broken after just a month. folio idea is great, but find a better quality product with a longer warranty... ;-(