5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard Case for My iConia A100
I just wanted to give my initial feelings on the iConia A100 Keyboard. I have inspected it and used it for a couple of hours.

Connecting the keyboard via Bluetooth was as simple as it gets. Connected on first try and has not dropped connection on me yet.

Published 23 months ago by Andy Newman

3.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard, flimsy case
Published on April 21, 2012 by dhadley

3.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard, flimsy case, April 21, 2012
This review is from: i-Blason NTK Series Premium Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Folding Folio Leather Case For Acer iConia A100 7 inch Tablet New in Box (Personal Computers)
I'm currently typing this review from the bluetooth keyboard. The case is very slimsy (As expected), but the keyboard easily is removed and attaches into my nicer roocase for a great setup. In review of the case itself, the case does not stay closed unless you hold it shut, the case is again very slimsy and feels quite cheap. The keyboard connected in about 3 seconds and stays connected so flawlessly. The keys are small, so it does take some getting used to, but is easily adjustable for its size. Overall, not bad. I took the keyboard out and stuck it in my roocase which makes for a very nice setup. Iconia a100 running Android 4.0.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard Case for My iConia A100, August 9, 2012

The feel of the case is sturdy but still very light and thin. The stitching is even and strait. The textured portion of the case feels great and makes it easy to grab it and hold it with one hand. The strap on the case is firm and keeps it closed up nicely. The pouch that the A100 slides into is snug and has a tab or flap that tucks around and behind the tablet to keep it from jumping out.

The keyboard is very light and feels solid. The keys are spaced out well and feel like regular keyboard keys. The keyboard is held in place with strong magnets and stays put until you want to remove it. The keyboard also locks back into place effortlessly.

Over all I am pleased with this product. The quality seems to match the price. Only time will tell if it will hold up to everyday use but in general it seems to be well built. I am expecting it to do well.

3.0 out of 5 stars The keyboard is more trouble than it's worth...we just use the case, June 7, 2013
The case is okay...low grade leather.
But the key board often doesn't work very well. The battery needs charging too often and the blue tooth connection is not always working. We use the case but fold back the keyboard. It is more trouble that it is worth. We would have been better off just buying a very nice case. The case was a gift for my husband and was 4 weeks later arriving than the projected date?

2.0 out of 5 stars After 3 weeks of mild use the keys started to not work and the battery began going flat after a few minutes., May 24, 2013
This thing is nice at first. And then the keys would stop working. Some work but you eventually have to press harder or multiple times.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, April 4, 2013
I love the keyboard! Since purchasing it I use my tablet much more. The case is great, it offers protection for both my tablet and the keyboard. Can't beat it! especially for the price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken in 2 days!, February 25, 2013
I went to charge this item and it broke while disconnecting from charger. I would not personally buy this item again. I received this as a Christmas gift and have no way to return it.

2.0 out of 5 stars A little bigger than I thought that it would be, February 7, 2013
steven thompson (Jacksonville, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This item was a little bit bulker than I thought that it would be. It worked fine and did the job that it was supposed to do, I just wanted something a bit more streamlined and smaller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice but broke the first day I got it, February 2, 2013
Really mad that the second day it broke.... And I tried to get ahold of someone from I-blason and they never got back to me to replace it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I live them, January 3, 2013
I hade a prob with the first one and they sent a new one and i love it. They was fast.

2.0 out of 5 stars i-Blason a pleasure to deal with, December 28, 2012
I had an unforseen issue with the item, but i-Blason took care of the issue quickly. Very pleased with the service.

Rate and Discover Movies