Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 27, 2012
The black case (two parts - top and bottom) arrived dirty with white smudges like one other reviewer notes even though it was encased in protective plastic. I can't get these off with water and light soap. The black case is also a fingerprint magnet. Why would anyone want to put a dirty case on a clean Macbook Pro? Hence, a four star rating vice a five star rating.

I'm wondering if the manufacturer rushed this to market devoid of quality control? Protection is adequate and it appears the case will protect the Macbook Pro 13" Retina. On the case bottom, there are four rubber/plastic footings at each of the four case corners to protect any surface where the case may sit. The case itself snaps onto the Macbook Pro in a matter of seconds and seems to hold in place well.

I may return for the Kuzy which, at time of this writing, has better reviews.
on November 26, 2012
The case came wrapped in plastic so it's hard to see how it came dirty. There are small white goo marks on it, maybe it will come off with water though, I have not tried.

The case fits very snug and secure, I'm sure it will protect my laptop. It does its job well.

The case has slightly rough edges around where your wrists will go, could be better.

It looks very nice though.
on January 7, 2013
I travel extensively with my new MacBook Retina Pro and wanted something to protect the case from scratches or other abuse. I was thinking about the BookBook leather case but it adds a lot of weight and thickness, not to mention that it costs $$. I purchased the i-Blason rubberized case in black based on recommendations on Amazon and have been pleased with the case. Yes, it came wrapped in plastic. Once I removed the plastic, it snapped right on to my MacBook. It has feet on the bottom to keep it from sliding on a smooth table, a nice touch.

Seems pretty straight forward.

I would like a way of identifying my computer through the case -- perhaps a clear window on the bottom cover so that a business card would show through. Normally what I do is tape a business card on the bottom of my laptop and then, when going through security at airports, turn the laptop over. I do appreciate that it is less obviously an expensive MacBook on the TSA conveyer belt with this cover.

A couple of months in and the case is holding up well. Exceeded my expectations!
on December 12, 2012
I ordered this cover about a month ago, and I am overall please with it. It does pick up fingerprints/marks pretty easily so it can look kinda dirty if you don't clean it often. And in the front where you wrists rest when your typing, the lip of the case sticks up just a tad too high and can be a little uncomfortable if your resting directly in it, but I don't really notice it as much anymore so I guess you get used to it. Also half of one of the tabs on the screen part of the cover (idk what to call it, its the small piece that wraps around to the front of the cover and "snaps on" so the cover is held in place, they are really unnoticeable on this case which I like) chipped off the other day. It hasn't affected the functionality of the cover because the other half is still there but this could be a sign a low durability (we'll see how long it lasts me). other than these minor complaints I am pleased overall. It fits and looks great. I don't think it takes away from the beautiful/sleek design of this laptop at all, and I think it protects fairly well too.
on January 28, 2013
Great protection from scuffs and scratches to keep my new macbook pro looking like new. This probably will not protect the macbook from a drop test however.

Everyone thinks I got a special macbook pro because of the black color. People in my office love it. I hope apple makes macbooks in black one day.
on January 8, 2013
This is a very good case that fits my wife's 13 inch Macbook Pro with Retina Display perfectly. We are pleased with the case and it works to protect the Macbook. We would certainly purchase it again if it was needed.
on July 11, 2013
Fits perfectly.
The cover color is smoky to transparent. Makes the mac look matt.
I dropped the laptop a few time and now there are cracks on the cover at the edges.
Wish it didn't crack but am glad it saved the laptop.
Good buy.
on April 22, 2013
This has worked great, fits perfectly, leaves no scratches (yet... been about 4 months), and has the perfect texture for slight grip yet smoothly goes into bags/etc.

The bottom feet things came off within a month, but were unnecessary for me anyway.

Definitely recommend!
on December 7, 2012
I just received my case tonight and in my excitement, snapped it on as soon as I opened it. Well, I failed to notice that there was a large piece of dust or something on my computer (or on the case - I can't tell) and now I can't get the case off to clean it! It's driving me nuts but I'm afraid of scratching my computer while trying to get the case off. It fits really snug, which is nice, but I can't remove it. The thing snapped on sooo easily that I didn't even realize it was permanently on until it was too late.

Besides that, the case is great. Very thin. It feels and looks cheap before you snap it on, but once you snap it on, it feels very high quality. The bottom portion of the case (it comes in two separate sheets) does not come up too high to the point it gets in the way of your wrists while typing. You can feel it, but it does not hurt and is not uncomfortable. I have scratched the cover with my fingernails (not too hard - I still want the case to look nice for awhile!) just to see what happens and it doesn't leave marks. You also cannot see any fingerprints. The case came shrink wrapped, which was nice, too. I watched a lot of you tube videos before purchasing this case and it appears they all come wrapped in the same plastic.

The rubber pads on the bottom are quite sticky, which is what they're supposed to be. But I can no longer slide my laptop across the bed like I'm used to doing. The pads are just thick enough for the computer to sit up a tiny bit off the table it's sitting on (for ventilation purposes perhaps). I bought the clear one and though it's not actually clear (more like a foggy white color) it is still see-through. The case is thin enough that if you're not familiar with Apple computers, you probably wouldn't even realize there is a case on it.
on January 6, 2013
This case is exactly what I wanted, and absolutely what I expected. It was easy to affix to my Mac, and has been a great protector of one of my most prized possessions. It does not add any ascertainable bulk or weight to the laptop, and makes it easier to grip. It was shipped promptly and couldn't have been better protective companion. Great product and highly recommended.

See 1 answered question