Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 19, 2013
This is a good case. I found it a little difficulty at the beginning to getting everything to match up (this being the rubber layer and the hard plastic layer). You have to pinch the rubber edges to make it a perfect fit after installation. But once I figured it out it works great and does not add much bulk at all. Remember, this case can only go into the holster piece facing inside. It won't work the other way around I would recommend this again but just know you have to fiddle with it a little to get it all to fit perfectly. If you are planning to change your SIM a lot this is probably not a great case but again you may get very good at putting it on.
44 comments| 200 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2013
I purchased this for my new phone; at first I was not excited about it; it is kind of bulky and hard to put in your pocket. But that changed yesterday. I decided to take my daughter on a hike so I had my backpack so I attached the phone on the backpack so I had access to the phone. We were climbing over some rocks across a small stream when the clasp on the backpack came apart as I was grabbing for the bag so it would not fall into the water the phone slammed into the rock but thankfully the case took the shock and protected the phone. Just a few scratches on the case and the phone still works perfectly. So this saved both my phone and my pocketbook.
on July 25, 2013
Awesome product, including the quality, considering the price, it was a steal. I purchased this for my husband and he loves it! The big companies try to sell you merchandise that is ridiculously over priced, but this was a great buy!
on September 2, 2013
Just got my very first smart phone and wanted to try to find an inexpensive case to protect it. There are always the rubber bumpers that simply cover the edge of your phone, but I wanted all over protection that is easy to carry. The belt clip holder was a must. I am very active at my job, and it has always kept my phone at a reachable distance in case of emergencies. I've only used the kick stand once, but it does its purpose. I haven't had any complaints about it. Personally, it was a great value and it does everything a case needs to without breaking your wallet.
on September 9, 2013
As mentioned, the phone doesn't fit in the belt clip easily and maybe with a little wear it might. If you use the belt clip holster you have to slide the phone in from the top as it will not go in by snapping it down through the clips. I pretty much gave up on using the belt holster and just put the phone in a shirt pocket or pants pocket. The case is protecting the phone great and I have no other issues with it. As long as the silicone case doesn't become lose this should last a long time.
on August 20, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the i-Blason Prime Series case. I purchased it because there are not many choices currently available for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. After a few days of having the phone out of a case I decided to order the i-Blanson case as a temporary until Otterbox et al came out with more options/colors. It fits the phone well and provides an adequate level of protection for the average user. I am a Firefighter/Paramedic by trade. Therefore I generally keep my smartphone in an Otterbox Defender type case due to increased potential for damage. I feel this case would cushion occasional drops and bumps with minimal damage. I would compare i-Blanson case type and level of protection to the Otterbox Commuter Series of cases. The holster with belt clip is a nice feature as well. The phone fits very securely in holster but removal takes purposeful effort. Bottom line, if you've used or require a highly protective case such as the Otterbox Defender you will most likely be disappointed. However, if you need adequate protection, stylish design, at a reasonable price the i-Blason Prime Series is for you.
on September 10, 2013
Good, durable case. While it makes the phone bigger than the slim size it normally is, it's rugged and can hold up to some serious drops...unfortunately I know
on July 19, 2013
It fits the Galaxy S4 Active perfectly. The snap-out kickstand is great for video watching. The case seems to be well-made; the phone and case haven't been dropped yet, so we haven't tested the case's impact resistance and protective capability. The case has a nice 'grippy' feel to it, so that the phone feels secure in your hand. Very pleased with this purchase and with the prompt delivery. For the price, the quality was well above what I was expecting, especially in comparison to the Otterbox cases that we have on our other phones.
on March 8, 2014
This is a GREAT case. Definitely a fine value for the cost. Fits perfectly, carries nicely (I'm coping with moving from a pocket slider to the S4, which requires a van to transport. Not really, but you get the idea - it's huge.) The stand is surprisingly handy, maintains a good viewing angle, is easy to operate, and remains in position until deliberately closed. Perfect fit and access for buttons, ports, etc. In my view, it's as rugged and neatly functional as any I've seen. There's definitely superior and well-conceived engineering here. BUT, the world is not perfect...

(I'm reluctant to complain, but there are elements of use that may be of importance to others:)
The cover's belt clip is a cross between an alligator and a bulldog - it's terrific that it won't fall off (ever - not even when I want it to), but it's a royal pain to disengage. I can't jar it loose, and its tenacity will ensure against easy theft. Its purpose is to keep the phone in place. Boy, does it. Three men and a mule are needed to slide the phone from its perfectly padded sheath (not literally that bad, but it's no simple exercise.) I'd not complain, save that it can occasionally cause sufficient delay to force missed calls. Given a choice between reliable protection versus a fast draw, I'd vote to keep it 'cause ain't no way this thing's gonna lose my phone, no matter how hard I jump around or roll on it if I fall asleep, and the bad guys can't easily sneak it away.

I'd not characterize the "BUT" as a complaint, but as a friendly warning to those with, for example, arthritic fingers - it takes a bit of determination to get the phone in hand from its carrier. My wife's fingers could never cope with it. She's careful, and of course carries hers in a purse pocket. For her, I purchased the Tudia Ultra Slim Melody TPU.
on November 3, 2013
About a month or so ago, I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. I was trying to find a case that didn't break the bank, looked appealing, and was functional. This one seemed to fit the bill and had great reviews, so I ordered it. I went from an iPhone 4s with a case that had a hard/soft shell so getting the same type of case for my new phone seemed to be like the best thing for it. I loved my OtterBox Commuter and figured this kind of seemed like the same thing, only cheaper. When I finally received the case, I was really excited. I thought I got a lot of bang for my buck: hard/soft case, kickstand, plus a belt clip (though I wouldn't use that part). Unfortunately, as soon as I put the case on, I was disappointed. The soft part of the case was really loose and did not fit the phone well. Even after putting the hard shell on, the soft shell moved around and just felt inadequate. This case is also not low profile and just felt extremely bulky in my female hands (even though I don't have tiny hands).

Although I thought the idea of a kickstand would be cool, I never actually used it. When I use my phone, I'm usually sitting in my bed or on the couch and don't have a hard surface to use the kickstand. If you use your phone a lot at a desk or something, this might be a great thing for you. Unfortunately, it just didn't do anything for me. I also liked the idea of the added belt clip and that part I did actually like, although as I said before I didn't use it as I put my phone in my purse. The case would slide screen side down into the belt clip and it was well protected and snug.

Overall, I just didn't like this case. It is a great idea with the low price and many added features, but it was not executed well. For me, it was too bulky and had features that I did not personally utilize. I ordered the TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody Series TPU Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active I9295 (Purple) and I enjoy that case much more. It is simple, protects my phone, is low profile, and easy to hold in the hand. Just what I needed.

If I were you, I would look elsewhere for a case.