Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: i-Blason Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T TF700 10.1 Tablet Premium Leather Folio Carry Case / Stylus / Cover With Adjustable Stand-Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 10, 2012
The case seems very well made and looks nice. The included stylus works nice. The top of the tablet sits maybe a little too far below the top edge of the case making it a little cumbersome sometimes accessing the power and volume buttons but I could live with that. What is the deal breaker for me though are 2 issues I have with the case. The first being it's a little too bulky for me compared to the Moko case I had with my ASUS TF201. That is probably not an issue with most since the bulk may provide more protection. But I prefer slimmer and lighter. The other issue is that there is not an opening to the charging port when the case is closed. So you have to leave the case open when charging. This is an issue for me because I have cats that tend to walk all over my desk when I'm not around. I know this may sound like a negative review but really it isn't. It's a well built case and the issues I have with it may not be the concerns of others. So in spite of the fact that I'm returning it I gave it 4 stars.
on July 25, 2012
I purchased FOUR different cases, this one is a case that actually is compatible with the TF700, all of the other cases I purchased advertised it would be compatible with the new Asus Transformer Pad Infinity, but it wasn't since they probably didn't know that the TF700 tablet is 2mm" thicker than it's predecessor. Finally got a case that's actually compatible. The price of the case is also affordable, I didn't really care about the stylus, that's just a bonus, I'm primarily looking for a case for my tf700 and this one worked out nicely.

Edit: Made corrections to grammatical errors.
on September 26, 2012
I consistently rely upon Amazon's 5 star system to find the best products. This one having around 4 and a half stars I thought for sure I'd like it. It's worked well in the past; however, there are several problems with this product. Here they are:

1. You have to open the tablet case in order to charge the tablet by folding it backwards.
2. The case feels very bulky
3. Overall the design feels "upside down" like the charger should be facing the outside of the case...

The case does fit and does have a nice magnet that closes it; however, these other items made this a complete dealbreaker for me. I'm currently looking for a thinner replacement that allows you to charge it without opening the case.
on August 11, 2012
Let me preface this review by stating that I have a few tablets. My first was a 7" Thrive. I purchased a case/cover for that from another vendor and I was totally disappointed in it. No thought at all went into the construction of it. When i purchased my Transformer Infinity, I was determined to find a good case for it. I looked at a few options and finally chose the i-BLASON case. This case is wonderfully designed. Construction is stout with leather cover, fine fabric interior, good stitching with some nice added extras. The cover itself acts as an on/off switch due to the magnet clasp in it and there are cutouts for all of the switches, cameras and speakers. The tablet is held in securely with a nice velcro strap that folds under it and attaches to the inside back of the case. There's no way the tablet will fall out. I am very happy with this product and heartily recommend it.
on August 8, 2012
This fit my Infinity perfectly and is nice, slim, and elegant! Looks very professional and is a nice snug fit. It also has speaker holes on the back! The free stylus just revs up the professionalism!
on September 29, 2012
I got this case for my TF700 before I actually got the tablet in, so it was sitting there taunting me until I got it. Once I finally got the tablet, I put it in the case.

The fit is good, not too tight not too loose. Positioning the case in the lower angle position is sometimes difficult as the case is kind of flimsy. So sometimes it doesn't stay completely upright like it should. The funniest thing about this, though, is that in this angle, the tablet is upside down, meaning the webcam and light sensor are on the bottom of the tablet when operating it. I found this strange but I look past it as I'm not going to do a webcam session at that harsh of an angle. What always bothers me though is that the power button in this position is located in the bottom right corner and it's annoying to press when the tablet is already comfy and cozy in this position.

In the higher angled position the tablet slides in the case according to gravity making it difficult to push the lower corner buttons (back button, time button, etc.) in the Android OS. With that said, I rarely use this angle.

I normally just lay the whole tablet flat on the table as it's the most comfortable since the lower angle position is flimsy.

What really sold me on this tablet when thinking about purchasing it is that it came with a stylus already. When I got it in, I had no idea it was a stylus and a pen combo and it has been really convenient to use! I'm a student so I use the stylus portion for the tablet in class and then switch to the pen while I'm taking a test or writing notes. It's pretty cool and many people notice it and say how neat that is. It's not a bad looking stylus either and looks somewhat professional. Whatever the "case" (pun totally intended), the stylus is great. I haven't compared it to another stylus yet, but I have ordered some that should be in soon just to test out different ones. The rubber tip writes fine and I haven't had any significant problems with it at all. The stylus goes on a portion of the case nice and secure.

Like one reviewer said, the charging outlet is covered by the case but that's IF the case is closed. When the case is open, I can charge it.

The case isn't meant to fit the keyboard in, but you can plug in the keyboard while the tablet is in the case, but it looks really funny and I would NOT recommend it. I'm waiting for another case I ordered that can hold the keyboard as well. In the mean time, I just carry the keyboard separately and keep the tablet in this case. When I need the keyboard, I take the tablet out of the case and connect the two and rest the keyboard on the case like a mat.

The overall build of it is nice and many people say it's a nice case and I agree for the price they are asking for which isn't too bad. It does its job and keeps the tablet in and it has a magnet to keep it closed. It has openings for the speakers, both cameras, LED flash, micro HDMI, SD card slot, microphone jack, and the charging dock. All (except for the charging dock) are accessible with the case closed. The power button and volume rocker are also accessible when the case is opened and closed. The stylus holder is located where the top of the tablet would be when it's in the case.

Overall I'm really satisfied considering I didn't have to pay top dollar for the case. I would've given it 5 stars if it didn't have all of the little annoyances. If you can look past all of the stuff I mentioned that bothered me, then this case is good to go for you!
on August 5, 2012
Fits the tablet great, camera and peripheral slots are all on the right location of this case. Looks a lot nicer in person than I expected. Price was great and I couldnt be happier. If there was ONE thing I'd add it would be to add more positions for propping up the tablet, in all reality thats being pretty picky. Seems well crafted and the stylus works fine. Overall great purchase.
on August 13, 2012
I ordered the case a couple of weeks ago. Shipping was fast, the case looks great, i love the color (i got blue). It is very light and doesn't add much weight or thickness to the tablet. The stylus works great too and saves the screen from fingerprints. However, the tip on the stylus broke after one week - i contacted the seller and they are shipping me a replacement stylus - excellent customer service!!!! Great product overall.
on July 18, 2016
This case was amazing. It has protected the Asus Transformer more than a few times from drops and spills. The quality is pretty good. It had a small blemish on it where the leather peeled away eventually but it did not affect its usability. The pen storage is just a small piece of elastic and although it held the pen over time it became stretched and had trouble holding the pen. I liked the ability to use this as a stand to hold the device up so I didn't have to balance it or hold it while using it to watch or play games. Well worth the money we paid because it protected our expensive device multiple times.
on August 13, 2012
- Nice feeling material.
- Consistent white stitching looks good.
- Magnets hold the case shut when the cover is closed.

I like it!