Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: i.Trek Extra Large Hard Shell Case for GPS (Black)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on September 9, 2011
I bought this case for my Garmin Nuvi 1450 LMT with the 5" screen. I love it. The GPS fits perfectly with the little extra included cushion in place. Then I close the divider section and have room for the cable. I put my Sirius Satellite radio in the little mesh pouch and then I can pop the case in my purse and go. I haven't tried putting the mount in the case, I just pop it in the storage compartment under my armrest.

I like that this case is sturdy enough to keep my stuff from getting banged up in my purse, small enough to fit in my purse, and large enough to hold all the stuff that I don't want some punk to steal. Great investment, no complaints.
on November 25, 2011
I am using this with a Garmin Nuvi 50. This is a cheaply made case that is inconvenient to use due to the cheap zipper. The pillow that takes up the extra space is poorly made and not rectangular. The GPS moves around in the case at will due to the poor pillow and the absence of any other restraint. The net compartment in the back is big enough to hold the cord but not anything else. Sorry I bought it.
on August 3, 2012
Not a good fit for the TomTom Via 1605 due to the suction mount attached to the TomTom. The only way it fit was to cut off the divider flap. Otherwise a good case
on September 10, 2012
I bought this for my TomTom VIA1605TM because it was the largest hardshell case I could find. The case is nice and of a good quality, but I don't particularly like the way the GPS fits in it. There is a little velcro piece that you stick to the fabric so that GPSs smaller than the case will fit snug, but my GPS is smaller than the case, but too big for the velcro piece to make a difference. Also, all the case will hold is the unit itself. I have to store the cord elsewhere.
on March 14, 2012
I bought this after reading the reviews that it fits the cord as well. No point for me to get a GPS case if the cord is hanging out in the storage slots in the car getting in the way. Yes, it's sturdy but it's a little big for my Garmin 1450. However, it does fit the cord in nicely in the mesh flap section of the case. It's big. Thought I could store the case with my GPS and cord in it in the middle storage portion (console..?) of my car but it barely fits in straight and takes up all the room. Now, I'm storing in the passenger side storage (what is that called...?!) - I'm not too unhappy with it. It's a good product just the size, I can do without.
update as of 5.7.12 - I haven't even used this case that much. Only to store my GPS device and the cord in one but already after only a few uses, the zipper is no longer working. It's not closing properly and remains open even after closing. I'm very disappointed with this product because I expected it to function for the simple task of storing GPS device/cord but now it stays open in my glove compartment b/c of the poor quality zipper and interferes space-wise with other items in there.
on January 8, 2012
I purchased this case after receiving a TOMTOM VIA 1505TM for Christmas. I was in desperate need of a case, and figured why not buy a hard shell. (The soft ones seem like if your GPS unit drops or gets bumped it'll dent or break). I'm pretty happy with my purchase. The case arrived on time and was okay. It fit my big 5" GPS unit. It did not however fit my charger and other connections. Because the unit is so thin, you're probably not going to be able to fit anything but your GPS in it. I had to squeeze and push hard on the case to be able to zip it up when I put my charging cord inside of it. That is a little but impractical because if you cannot fit your charging unit or any other cords or things your need inside of it, you have to carry all them when you travel with it from car to car or outdoors. I'm a person who moves around a lot so I constantly need to have my GPS on my person. Other than the case being a little thin, I'd give it a 4 out of 5 it was very sturdy construction and overall a great buy.
on December 30, 2011
The case is very nice it holds the back adapter to my Garmin 2550 series and all the cables. However, it will not hold the suction cup mount. The double zippers are very handy. The only thing I would like to see them add is a handle or strap to carry it more convienently
on October 16, 2015
It fits my 6" gps nicely, but it would have been better if there was some way to hold it in more securely, so you don't risk it falling out when opening it. The zipper seemed hard to move, too. I sprayed some WD-40 which seemed to help a little.
on June 7, 2012
This is simply a great product. It not only holds my GPS unit, but all of its various components as well (charging cord, cradle, etc.). In my opinion it has pretty good padding and is generally of very good quality. It beats using the original box that my GPS unit came in. Since it is a fairly large case it will likely accommodate most GPS units.
on June 12, 2012
I bought this case for my Garmin Nuvi 2460LMT 5" GPS. It has worked out well in carrying my device. It is also very tough and durable. The exterior is hard, dense plastic so nothing can really dent it in a fall. I assume that the contents of the case will be protected to such an extent - probably depending on if the items inside are packed loose or tight.

There is a felt divider that cushions the screen of my GPS and separates it from the mesh compartment that holds my cables and some accessories.

This hard shell case delivers on performance and protection. And it is a great deal for the price.