5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
High quality leather and a dream to use. The pen loop is very handy, as are the flaps. All around classy product. Highly recommend.
Published 5 months ago by scout1968

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
This product says tablet and case so they ship separately?
Published 2 months ago by Jennifer Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, June 26, 2014
scout1968 (Lincoln, Nebraska, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: i-UniK Vivitar XO 7-inch Kids Tablet XO-780 & Sakar International Camelio CAM740 Family Tablet PU Leather Protection Case (Pink) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, April 29, 2014
This product fits perfectly. The color is exactly like the picture. Easy to get on and off. They are awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars tablet case, March 18, 2014
love it fits perfect. nice price and very good quality product. love that both cameras are still accessible while using case

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet, March 14, 2014
Alice E. Tiedemann (Garden City, New York USA) - See all my reviews
My granddaughter loves this and uses it all the time. She is learning a lot and it keeps her occupied for many hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 3, 2014
Ordered for my nephews 7" tablet, perfect fit and great for keeping it safe. Received prior to expected deliverly. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for my kid's Pioneer 7 inch tablet., January 31, 2014
I bought my sons each a cheap, Pioneer 7 inch tablet from Walmart. I could not find a case specifically for this tablet model. I saw this case for the Vivitar tablet, here on Amazon, and decided to take a gamble, as I couldn't be certain it would be a good fit for the Pioneer tablets. Well, I was pleasantly surprised that they did perfectly. The front facing camera was not obscured and neither were the charging port, power button and other "holes" at the bottom of the tablet. The case allows for full function for the tablets I purchased. The fit was not totally tight but when you slide the tablet into the case there is a flap that folds into the case behind the tablet, securing with Velcro. The Velcro helped in getting a tighter fit. Overall, I am happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection for my little one's tablet., January 30, 2014
Emilio Crosby (Manassas, VA, US) - See all my reviews
Bought it for a generic tablet for my youngin', although it was not specifically recommended for the brand, I needed one real fast. At least the charging port is visible and the camera falls right where it should. Have trouble reaching the power switch and the volume control, but the little one figured it right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, January 14, 2014
My daughter really liked this gift. It fit her tablet perfectly and is soft to touch. I would recommend to another!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful with attractive design!, January 7, 2014
It is one of the few cases specifically designed for the XO tablet Vivitar I could find. And did not regret it, because the case has a modern and colorful design that pleased me, and much more to my 7 year old daughter.

The XO tablet fits perfectly in the case, because the design of the case taking into account the areas of power button, camera, speakers, and HDMI, mini USB and headphone connections.

It has been very useful. Well you can stop horizontally for watching videos or just use it that way.
During use, the cover can be attached to the hand, so that no accidental fall.

Ah! Did I mention it is genuine leather? So, that means it should last longer than similar products made ​​of plastic.

Overall, my wife, my daughter and I loved the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 6, 2014
and abosulte must for my girlie girl daughter.. she loves it and feels like a big girl with her case it crafted well great quality great price fix my daughters tablet just right