4.0 out of 5 stars Great sun hat
I bought this sun hat for my 11 month old and it fits great plus its excellent sun coverage for face, neck and ears. Didn't use the velcro for the face (it was too small). My son didn't try to take it off so its comfortable.
Published on November 4, 2009 by Mamot

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not breathe
Published on February 18, 2012 by Becky_the_Cat

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not breathe, February 18, 2012
I purchased this for a family vacation with our five month old, as we were going to a sunny tropical climate and wanted to shield her from the sun. The problem I found with this hat is that it is made of synthetic material and hence does not breathe, and the baby's head gets very sweaty and hot under it. It ended up balled up in a corner of the luggage, and I used an all-cotton sunhat I received as a gift instead, which worked much better.

It would have been nice, because the shape affords more shade than a typical baby hat, if not for the ventilation issue.

I was carrying her in a baby bjorn. Maybe the overheating from the hat would be less of an issue if the baby is sitting in a breezy spot, but that limits the hat's usability, imho.

3.0 out of 5 stars Workable.., October 26, 2009
This review is from: i play. Babywear Sunhat (Apparel)
I've had a hard time finding a sun hat online for my infant son and finally settled on this one. This hat (0-6mths) is big for my son and he has a big head for 2mths! I have to tie the velcro ties instead of press them (too much room left for baby's head). No way a newborn could ever wear this. The color came as described: light blue. It's lightweight and non-stuffy; perfect for warm/hot weather. Lots of coverage too-- front and back which is wonderful! I plan to keep this and will continue to use till his head grows into it (also buying addtl. hats that will fit better for now as well).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sun hat, November 4, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars love it but..., May 8, 2014
Love love love the hat but couldn't give it 5 stars because he brim is so flimsy. When there's even a bit of wind the brim either fly's straight up providing no shade cover on your child's face and or covers his/her eye's, which generally irritates the crap out of my son.
I do love it though and the quality is excellent, been washed 100 times and still looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, August 12, 2012
Very soft material and extremely adjustable. Fit my 5 month old and has a ton of room to grow thanks to the long draw-string. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 11, 2013
This review is from: i play. Babywear Sunhat (Apparel)
Love the little duck hat. He stays protected from the sun and it ties on so he can't remove it without help.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful hat, July 21, 2012
This hat is very useful for my 8 month old and actually looks a lot cuter on than I thought it would. I just wish she liked to wear hats more, but the string tie helps her from pulling it off as quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good adjustment, June 5, 2014
This review is from: i play. Babywear Sunhat (Apparel)
The hat has a very nice adjustable band, so my 98th percentile head daughter fits!
Also like the mesh lining and light weight of the hat

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little protective hat. A+!, November 19, 2014
This review is from: i play. Babywear Sunhat (Apparel)
We loved this hat for our 15 month old this past summer. He was adorable in it, and his face and neck were protected from the sun. He is hot natured, so I worried he would object to keeping it on. He never did! He wore it all day on the beach or for hours at the pool without issue. We will be ordering a bigger one for next summer, and one for baby #2 that's on the way also!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super lightweight, breathable, and adjustable., May 31, 2014
This review is from: i play. Babywear Sunhat (Apparel)
This had is great as it can be fastened under the chin and adjusted on the back of the head for security. Also, if your child doesn't dig the chin strap you can tighten the adjustment on the back to where it will stay on without the chin strap. This is made of a great material that keeps your child cool, dry, and protected from the sun.

i play. Babywear Sunhat