Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "iBaby Monitor M3 WiFi Digital Video Monitor with N...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 52% off the $359.98 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
iBaby Monitor M3 WiFi Digital Video Monitor with Night Vision and Two-way Audio for iPhone and Android
There is a newer version of this item:
- This is the older version of iBaby Monitor M3s. See below for the new version
- Easy to use free iOS and Android Applications and viewable from PC or iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Control the camera with a swipe of your finger on the App
- Two way audio viewable from PC or iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Image capture snaps pictures you an send or store
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Beyond the quick setup guide included with the iBaby app, though, the documentation was comically bad. The device came packaged with a CD containing a PDF users guide, which appears to have been translated from Chinese either by a human who's never spoken to a native English speaker or by a computerized translation program. This quality of manual would be embarrassing for a $20 clock/radio bought at CVS. For an almost $200 device aimed at new parents and sold in the Apple Store, it's absolutely appalling.Read more ›
Pros: *Easy to set up. My husband and I both use it on our Ipod Touch 5 and it was a breeze to set up. You do have to plug it into your router the first time to activate it, but after that it's wireless.
*Clear good picture, even at night. The color is a little wonky, but we are mainly using it to see if the baby's really awake or just stirring around, not for award winning photos. The night vision is really clear and can easily see if baby's eyes are open, etc.
*Easy to maneuver around. With just a swipe of the finger you can move the camera around the room to see all corners.
*Easy to mount. Screws and anchors included, & literally took 5 minutes to mount.
*App is fairly easy to use. The software is simple to use, though it's pretty bare-bones.
Cons: *The 2-way audio only works if you add on speakers, not included.
*The cord is pretty short for a camera that needs mounted. Due to the tilt restrictions, there was no way to see into the baby's crib without mounting the camera and an extension cord was necessary. The camera plug is one of those big bulky ones, so we had to find something to rest it on halfway up the wall - kind of a hazard for something that's supposed to be installed in a baby room.
*The alerts don't work when my ios device goes to sleep. This is a BIG con...BIG.Read more ›
As expected, we did not try to use the camera until it was close to the due date, and soon thereafter. It took a lot of time for us to decide on which camera to get, and your had all the features we wanted.
I write you today to express my discont with the product, the service provided and the overall experience. This is our last attempt to solve the issue directly with IBaby Labs. We will be contacting the Better Business Bureau, the Local TV station, post online and report to Apple and the credit card company.
I would like a refund for the camera as soon as possible so my aunt can give me another one that works.
I will list the events that got us here today.
1. Plug and Play: the camera was not as simple to set up, even though that was advertised. I do have all Apple products and took several calls to get it set up. The ‘sharing Wifi’ cycle never concluded. It took several calls to get it started; lots of install and reinstall trials.
2. Internet range: all other devices we have in the house (Ipad, Iphones, Apple TV, Sonos speaker, etc ) work within the wifi range we have with the Apple Router 802.11N (700 sq ft apartment). We were told that the area in which the camera sits has poor connection (through Ookla App suggested by your staff), even though we had already purchased another wifi signal booster that was placed 10 feet away from the camera (originally even hard wired).
3. Internet Connection: after lots of trouble shooting, we were told that the camera does not take 5GH, only 2.5GH. Why weren’t we told that during Support Call #1?
4.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We bought this for the babys nursery. Its a pretty great cam that allows for app control so you can swipe left right up and down and hear the baby. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
When it works, it's great but it is consistent at best and the Apple App routinely freezes on my wife's iphone 6. Read morePublished 4 months ago by J Ellis
Great price. Sound is a bit sketchy, sometimes quite and something too loud. Very quick to set up, app is easy to use. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Andrew Minert
It's a great idea..... Sadly it loses connection a lot. In the middle of the night I'd wake up and look at my phone to discover the app wasn't working ... again. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Stephanie D Morgan
What a fabulous product that allows my hubby to view our son anywhere. Hubby works away weeks at a time and now he can just log onto app to watch our son. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Leonie Danks
The creators of this product obviously don't speak English as a first language. Their translation into English leaves a bit to be desired. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Tina
This thing was only OK, should have bought a real baby monitor and not and internet enabled one. It would often just drop connection from time to time for no apparent reason,... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Nancy