5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
I love this product. It really works. I just pop my iPhone in and I can swim while enjoying my favorite music. I use it for at least an hour at a time and my phone really stays dry even in deep water. I would definitely recommend this product.
Published on July 23, 2012 by Cbw

2.0 out of 5 stars Not functional.
Published on May 27, 2012 by kimosabe

2.0 out of 5 stars Not functional., May 27, 2012
This review is from: iBdry Waterproof iPhone Hard Case - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Got this case to do some underwater pictures and videos while snorkeling. the problem is that there is no way to use any functions of the phone underwater. The touchscreen does not work underwater but this is the case for most cases. but the only button accessible is the home button. if the volume buttons were usable you could use them to start/stop video or take a picture with iOS5. you also have no way to turn the device off because the sleep button is also not accessible without opening the case.

If you decide to plug in the headphone jack then your phone will think that headphones are connected and will not use the speaker for alerts. the phone will not work without headphones either.

however the case does seem to be water tight.

It is also very bulky.

I ended up getting a LifeProof case, it maintains all functionality and is much smaller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad investment, September 5, 2012
This case was just ok when we received it. It was able to be used under water but only if i started recording the video before i took it in the water. I used the video to capture the pictures that i wanted. I wasn't able to take pictures under water. Once i took it under water, the buttons (screen) wouldnt respond. I was ok with this for the relatively cheap cost. But then after using it only a handful of times, my son took it in the pool and when he came out, his iphone was all wet. I thought that maybe he didnt close it tight but i checked it and tested it by closing it and submerging it in a bucket of water, and i saw air bubbles coming out. THE CASE LEAKED. Bottom line is it cost me $200 to replace his phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, July 23, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely convenient, July 20, 2012
ben (brooklyn ny) - See all my reviews
I don't know why everyone is sounding so miserable, yeah it would be cool if it would be a little more "touch-screen like" but just wait for version 2 :)
In the mean time I've used it for boating trips, when you go rafting and don't wanna leave your phone behind, this is a great way to take your phone along with you on the water!
And when I go into the shower but need some music to back up my singing I could just bring the phone with me and play it on speaker without worrying :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great iPhone case, July 20, 2012
I love this iPhone case brought it on vacation with me, was able to sit on the beach and not have to worry my kids spilling sand/water and breaking my phone, It kept it fully protected. Recently bought another 2 more for my dad, and husband for fathers day. This makes a great holiday gift at a great price!

1.0 out of 5 stars opening and closing, May 31, 2012
This case is not something you can keep closed for even 24 hours. There is no way to charge your phone without removing it from the case. Also, you cannot access any of the buttons on the phone (except the home button) without opening it up. The earjack is not covenient for the same reason. I also have to wonder how many people played with my "new" case. The screen was filthy when I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, July 20, 2012
I bought this case so I could bring my phone to the pool without worrying about getting water damage to it. I have used it numerous times and it delivers every time. My phone stayed dry even when my son tossed it in to the water...I would highly recommend this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars false advertising, July 6, 2014
This case is a piece of junk. I tested it in water and it broke my phone. This deserves 0 stars. I saved money to buy my used 3gs that worked perfectly. I thought this would take fun underwater pics at the pool. Now i'm out $30 for the case and $60 out for the phone. now I have no case and no phone. Stay away from this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best waterproof case there is, July 23, 2012
I have been through about half a dozen waterproof cases. This is by far the best one I have tried. Most importantly the quality of the case gives me the most comfort that my phone is safe. Lets face it, the purpose of the case is to protect your phone. I feel more confident that my phone is safe when I use the iBDry case than any of the other cases I have tried. It's well worth the money to protect my phone. It also took perfectly clear pictures and videos under water at the pool. Pretty cool.

If you want to play video games on your phone while sitting at the bottom of the pool the touch screen may not react fast enough. For anything else it functions great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smartest purchase, July 22, 2012
After reading the other reviews i was not sure this was the case for me. I ordered three different cases for my phone. I returned the other two cases, the i bdry case was easy to open and close, protected my phone. i was on the beach with my kids for a week and it was the first time my phone stayed protected.
the ibdry is a must buy.

Rate and Discover Movies