4.0 out of 5 stars not too shabby
Just got mine today, and it seems to be fine, especially for the money spent.

This is my first keyboard cover, so I have no real basis from which to compare this one, but it provides a different feel than I'm used to and I'll most likely remove it.

Published 4 months ago by Moosa

3.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard cover is not a good reason to buy!
Published 13 months ago by Zachary T. George

3.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard cover is not a good reason to buy!, November 7, 2013
This review is from: iBenzer® - 2 in 1 Black Soft-Touch Plastic Hard Case Cover and Keyboard Cover for Macbook Pro 13 inch 13" A1278 (Personal Computers)
I realize now more than ever that there are many fake amazon reviewers. You can blatantly tell when comparing reviews to others that are ecstatic about the product. I'm sure some are genuine, but more often than not they are a fabrication. So for me, I bought this case mainly because the nubs on my pro fell off and I wanted some sort of a fix, this definitely does that. But I was kind of hoping for something a little special when I got this.

Let me tell you first off that you shouldn't buy this for the rubber key covering. It has been extremely hard to get used to typing on it after using the keyboard as is for so long. You have to press harder and the rubber feel is weird. I doesn't sit too bad and I know it would help keep the keyboard clean, but I doubt many people using their mac are going to be working on cars or eating food in between typing. Also, the backlit keys don't come through on this, so in the dark you better hope you know where the keys are!

The case did snap on easily and pretty much fit. It didn't align well on the side where the little button is to tell how much battery there is, it kind of covers a small portion of it, making it difficult to press.

Overall, it should be what you expect from a $13 laptop covering off the internet. But it's nothing amazing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, April 30, 2013
This product looks NOTHING like the picture. It isn't rubberized at all. It's just hard cheap plastic that is more grey than even close to black. It's a complete waste of money.

The keyboard cover can be used but it's extremely thin and barely sits properly on the keyboard.

Don't buy it unless you want hard cheap plastic and to waste your money.

2.0 out of 5 stars The case did not cover the whole device., June 28, 2013
The case did not cover the whole device. It looked good, and it had good color too but it was a shame that it didn't fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars not too shabby, July 25, 2014
Just got mine today, and it seems to be fine, especially for the money spent.

Worst case scenario: the case breaks in a couple of months and I find something else; it was only ten dollars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall great product, February 27, 2014
The casing fit perfectly and has a nice sleek design to it, the only thing I disliked is that the key board cover does sit properly over the key board and folds a bit between keys. Perhaps a defective keyboard cover? Overall great item works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 2, 2014
I was skeptical about buying this after reading the reviews, but for the price I figured why not (it beats paying $50, right?). I am so glad I bought this, because it is awesome. I own a 13" Macbook Pro, not the retina display one, but the one they had right before the retina display. It fits like a glove and the keyboard cover is a sweet bonus. The cover is matte and I can see how it can get oily smudges, but I haven't had an issue with it as I don't touch my laptop with gross hands. The cover is very sturdy; a bit difficult to remove, but why would you need to remove it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, January 10, 2013
If you have been looking at dozens of cases and keyboard covers in search for the best product for your buck, then you can stop your search here. There is no need to spend any more money on another product that will do essentially the same thing as this one. The case is a PERFECT fit for my 13" MacBook Pro (mid 2012), and it looks good too. I definitely prefer this cover to the thicker silicone variety. This feels a lot more tactile and after a while I forget it's even there. It also doesn't smudge the screen when you close it.
PROS:
Lightweight and fits MacBook Pro perfectly
Matte finish resists fingerprints really well
Screen can be fully opened with no restriction caused by hard shell case.
Case is easy to remove
The price is unbeatable!
I highly recommend this combo for your Macbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother spending 4 times more on an Incase Hardshell!, August 12, 2014
While the keyboard cover (not the real reason I purchased) is pretty cheap and color flakes off, the snap-on case is PERFECT! I contemplated purchasing an Incase Hardshell after my first one broke when I dropped my computer, but decided to go for the cheaper off-brand and I can assure you it does the EXACT same thing for a *quarter* of the cost!

I have dropped my computer and bumped it against coffee tables, desks, you name it, etc. and this case is still holding up pretty well. And the bottom line, if the case does it's job and cracks instead of the computer, I'm only $10 out on this case rather than $40 with the Incase Hardshell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mac-Attack, July 12, 2014
LOVED IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good qualitt, July 2, 2014
Fits almost perfectly and does the job needed.