Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on March 14, 2014
So, the keyboard cover is interesting... I am not really reviewing that as I bought the cover and that is what I needed.

The cover itself fits perfectly, and for my purposes works really well. The cover itself is "rubberized" not rubber. It's important to understand the difference between these two concepts. By "Rubberized" this means that the cover itself is plastic but has a layer on top that gives it a "rubber" feel. It feels slick and soft-ish but the cover itself is a hard shell.

Also, the cover is somewhat translucent. So, you can see the Apple logo light up through it. If you have stickers on your mac (like I do) you will be able to barely make them out upon close inspection.

The cover itself MOSTLY covers the entire Mac on the outside. The one notable exception is the back lower corners. Those are uncovered as there seems to be no way to actually cover them without compromising the fit of the cover. There are also gaps in the coverage where you would plug in things like USB and Disks and Power.

Finger prints show up on this but not as bad as a glossy finish would. I just wipe it down every now and again and I am good.

So all in all I am very pleased with this cover. I bought it because I had a meeting at a stiff corporate office and didn't want my stickers on my laptop to leave a bad impression. I would say that the cover did that and more. Leaving a distinct and clean impression, my clients did mention how cool my cover looked. Mission accomplished.
on January 6, 2014
**PROs**
The item arrived and was easy to unwrap from the plastic it came in. The top shell was super easy to place on the Mac, and the bottom shell took a little bit of pressure to finally get snapped on. You also can't really beat the price. The keyboard cover was a bonus, that easily slipped over the keyboard.

**CONs**
There aren't any con's other than how rough the exterior rubber coating feels. It seem like it's going to easily attract dust, and not be as easy to clean off like most other hard shells. The keyboard cover isn't transparent where the lettering/numbers/characters are, so the backlight won't go through. It's a small gripe, but I really like the keyboard backlight, and this serves not only to protect, but also dim that lighting.
on November 25, 2013
I am so glad I didn't spend the $50 for the other brands. This fits my 13" macbook pro perfectly! The bottom cover has air vents to protect the computer from overheating, all of the ports are open for access and seems to have been an official cover made specifically for the macbook pro! Mine does look black and I think it looks better than the picture :-)
And yes the apple light goes through the cover I think it looks great and does not take the sleek look away from the apple product. I do not use the keyboard cover because I cannot see the letters in the dark. When it is used it fits so perfectly it seems to disappear when you place it over the keyboard.
on November 21, 2014
Beautifully engineered, an unexpected surprise, really nice feel to the touch and greatly decreases the possibility of your Mac book pro slipping from your hands, price and value are very good, highly recommend this accessory
on October 19, 2014
This case fits perfectly on my mac pro but the keyboard cover did not match up with my keyboard.
But the case works and I'll have to get more colors in it. I love the feeling of the case and it's nice and smooth.
on December 28, 2013
I bought this and for the price I was excpecting it to be cheaply made. It fits perfect and it was easy to put on. It doesn't feel cheap. the keybord cover was warped in some places. I was really paying or the cover so to me the keyboard cover was like a bonus. It works well on the keyboard even with it being warped. I'd recommend to anyone to buy. the price is awesome.
on April 5, 2014
The Hard Case Cover does a great job at protecting your mac from scratches. Some things do manage to still get between the case and the computer. The things that are small enough to get in aren't harmful for the most part, but they don't come out as easily as they go in, so when you do take the cover off you will DEFINITELY need to wipe the dust, fuzzes, sand, ext... off your mac. The only negative about the case is that I found it very difficult to get off. Mine actually snapped one of the times I took it off. The keyboard cover does a great job of protecting the keys from greasy fingers and from crumbs or anything like that falling beneath the keys. The only negative I have about the cover is that it feels weird typing on it. It takes a while to get used to, but even after you are used to it it is still nicer to type without it then with it. Overall, even with the snapping and the funny typing I liked both enough to re-buy!
on June 5, 2014
Excellent value, great item. The rubberized keyboard cover is great. It prevents dust and other stuff from getting between the keys, and makes cleaning easy. The outer cover fits well, and prevents scratches and nicks. Highly recommend.
on February 6, 2014
The case looks nice.The keyboard cover is rubbery and makes typing feel a little different, but I like how it will prevent dust and other things from getting under/into the keys. If you hate the clacking sound of typing, this keyboard cover will help silence the noise. I stopped using the keyboard cover after a few days because it slowed down my typing.
However, this case came with a weird knick on it by where the apple logo is supposed to be, which is strange because it came wrapped in plastic. Kind of disappointing, but I guess the case would have gotten banged up over time anyway.
The case was easy to put on, and the keyboard cover was also very easy to put on. However, the bottom left corner of the cover doesn't exactly click on. I constantly have to click it back so it sticks to the computer.
on August 13, 2013
It cost me $14. It does what I want.

Pros:
It protects the computer from scratches
Seems to be well ventilated
Has a plenty feeling to the touch
the stickers i've applied to it are sticking quite nicely
Very light

Cons
Wouldn't protect the computer from a drop

If you want a heavy duty case to seriously protect it, you're going to want to head elsewhere. This is mostly for cosmetic purposes. But it does its job well with that. I have had no problems with it fitting my MB Pro mid-2012 non-retina laptop. Cheers